The only sportswriter in America picking Bills over Pats***

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish both teams were 100% healthy.. and sorry Watkins is not your best player that goes to McCoy who ran all over the place. Darius I will give you but Watkins is MAYBE #3 but man is out injured more than he plays.

Please tell me more about the team I follow, Bills expert.

Please tell me more about the team I follow, Bills expert.

That's why your not the right person discuss who is your best player. Lol like all fans you have blinders think they are all good.. to outsiders it's McCoy on O first and formost to stop, he makes your O go. I have never once thought "oh Watkins is playing he can hurt us" because he never scared me as a fan.. McCoy does.

As for your D it is very good especially with Darius and always been a headache with your front 4.. for the Bills it was always your secondary looked weak.

That's why your not the right person discuss who is your best player. Lol like all fans you have blinders think they are all good.. to outsiders it's McCoy on O first and formost to stop, he makes your O go. I have never once thought "oh Watkins is playing he can hurt us" because he never scared me as a fan.. McCoy does.

As for your D it is very good especially with Darius and always been a headache with your front 4.. for the Bills it was always your secondary looked weak.

That's because you don't know what you're talking about.

"Dion Lewis is just like McCoy." :lol:

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

That's because you don't know what you're talking about.

"Dion Lewis is just like McCoy." :lol:

😳 Lmao I meant running style.. i.e. Both avoid hits... just like Blount runs like the Bus did.. threw people.. (doesn't mean Blount could even carry the Bus jock strap lol)

So are you telling me you watch every Bills game?

Btw "blinders on"? Think they are all good? Wrong poster.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Statistically speaking, someone will sweep the Pats eventually, despite the individual game odds. Streaks don't last forever, that's why they're called streaks. They defy nature by definition. It will happen. Maybe not tomorrow, but right now the Bills have the opportunity. Go Bills!

Like all fans? Most on this board live and breathe the Bills, come here for more information/discussion, and can identify the strengths and weaknesses of each player. Way to generalize an entire fan base.

Here, let me be like you.....All Pats fans only follow the Patriots because they've "won" over the years. All Pats fans turn their "blinders" on to multiple cheating scandals and say that haters are going to hate.

Like all fans? Most on this board live and breathe the Bills, come here for more information/discussion, and can identify the strengths and weaknesses of each player. Way to generalize an entire fan base.

Here, let me be like you.....All Pats fans only follow the Patriots because they've "won" over the years. All Pats fans turn their "blinders" on to multiple cheating scandals and say that haters are going to hate.

They hate us cuz they ain't us' That's the rallying cry

They hate us cuz they ain't us' That's the rallying cry

Thanks! I try not to pay attention to Patriots fans....Because all Pats fans can only name 3-5 players on "their" team. On a whim, I bet you can name 95% of the Bills 53 man roster....Pretty impressive for the number of changes we've had lately.

Thanks! I try not to pay attention to Patriots fans....Because all Pats fans can only name 3-5 players on "their" team. On a whim, I bet you can name 95% of the Bills 53 man roster....Pretty impressive for the number of changes we've had lately.

and there isn't a single poster on here who thinks they are "all good" just because we are fans of the team. That patsfan post was insipid and insulting. If there was ever an example of how much more knowledgeable Bills fans are than Pats fans, that's one. Edited by YoloinOhio

I still say Brady doesn't finish this game. We go after & hit him so much that he doesn't finish.

Go Bills!!!!

Their line has been shaky, I'm expecting them to come out in two TE sets and pound us. Then they will use Gronk and Bennett to exploit the middle of the field. On paper it looks to easy for them, I would be surprised if Brady takes many deep drops.

Lmao I meant running style.. i.e. Both avoid hits... just like Blount runs like the Bus did.. threw people.. (doesn't mean Blount could even carry the Bus jock strap lol)

Threw versus through. I'll let you do the math.