We are going to so get rolled on Sunday...

eball

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the frustration but I've been around a long time and never just didn't go to a game or watch if I was able....and I didn't miss a game during the wonderful '84-'85 seasons

beating dallas in 84 was my alltime favorite bills memory...greg bell for an 85 yard run if memory serves now. that team had more heart than this one, even if they weren't very good at playing football

beating dallas in 84 was my alltime favorite bills memory...greg bell for an 85 yard run if memory serves now. that team had more heart than this one, even if they weren't very good at playing football

and thousands missed it because it was the 1st play from scrimmage and the place was sold out only time all year....the 20K that used to go would walk in around 1240p and still get to our seats before the Anthem....no one was used to long lines to get in

and thousands missed it because it was the 1st play from scrimmage and the place was sold out only time all year....the 20K that used to go would walk in around 1240p and still get to our seats before the Anthem....no one was used to long lines to get in

ha i didn't know that happened, I listened to it on a dumb transistor radio. now I have technology so I can watch them suck at 1920x1080

Calling this one for Buff, and I've been pretty good at over the years. Pats aren't all that this year.

this is your 95th post in over 13 years. I'm listening. You must only post when you have real info.

What are your thoughts on tonight's lottery numbers?

Ok,odds are very high that the Patriots win this game. The Bills are missing so many players on offense, it's hard to envision them being able to do much. However, I look forward to games. If games always went the way I expected, I'd win the football pool at work every week. Only one way to find out. The only way to witness the rare amazing things in life is to sit through a lot of what we expect to be bad. You just don't know until it happens. Or not. Hoping for the best. Go Bills!

Against the 49ers, "The Bills ran the ball 44 times for 312 yards, which was 12 more yards than the defense allowed the 49ers to gain in a 45-16 victory."

“Obviously, I’d prefer to run. There’s no question about that. Maybe that’s the old school in me, but I still think you run the ball to win games. We know we need to do a better job of passing it and I thought we did today. The main thing is being efficient.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/17/rex-ryan-its-boring-football-but-were-winning/

Against Miami, the Bills rushed 22 times for 67 yards and without McCoy the offense looked so limited in not running the ball like they had done in their last four wins. Those rushing numbers are what lost the first two games and got Greg Roman fired!! Against the Ravens, 24 rushes for 65 yards! Against the NY Jets, 19 rushes for 86 yards!

Gtfo with your negativity. Why even play the game huh? They're all professionals... any given Sunday.

Agree! I have not missed a game since 88 and don't plan to miss this one. If I couldn't watch it in that time Id listen to it on the radio. True fans do that! Learned that against the Oilers in the playoffs. If Id have shut that game off I would have missed the greatest comeback in Playoff History! Never miss a game and never shut it off. Any given Sunday!

This is the kind of attitude we need around here, no more negativity!

Against the 49ers, "The Bills ran the ball 44 times for 312 yards, which was 12 more yards than the defense allowed the 49ers to gain in a 45-16 victory."

“Obviously, I’d prefer to run. There’s no question about that. Maybe that’s the old school in me, but I still think you run the ball to win games. We know we need to do a better job of passing it and I thought we did today. The main thing is being efficient.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/17/rex-ryan-its-boring-football-but-were-winning/

Against Miami, the Bills rushed 22 times for 67 yards and without McCoy the offense looked so limited in not running the ball like they had done in their last four wins. Those rushing numbers are what lost the first two games and got Greg Roman fired!! Against the Ravens, 24 rushes for 65 yards! Against the NY Jets, 19 rushes for 86 yards!

Yes, run, run, run, with or without McCoy--certainly should have done that Sunday against the 31st rank run defense.

I think Roman somehow tapped into the radio frequency during the game Sunday, because it sure looked like him our there trying to outsmart the other team again.

...I mean seriously. A full strength Pats*** roster against our depleted WR corps, gimpy Shady, probably no AW?

Good god -- I'm going to go out tailgating at 8:30 and get blitzed so I just won't care.

I agree this could get ugly

I do not know whether we will get rolled on Sunday. I hope not.

Nevertheless, I do predict that, if given the opportunity, Bill B and the Pats will try to embarrass us.

As I recall, after spy gate, they did that in a night game - long after the game was decided, they went for it on fourth down and kept Brady in the game long after they should have taken him out (if for no other reason than to protect him from injury).