Marquise Goodwin and Aaron William Update Thread

This!

Yes, not worth the risk anymore

Landry has definitely become my most hated NFL player. Not even so much because of that hit. Talks trash all game, taunts constantly, swats his teamates away when they even try to congratulate him.

He and Odell learned well at LSU together. Bounty gate on Landry he sees us twice a year, put Richie on defense for a play.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing the Bills could do is release him if they didn't feel comfortable with him out there.

Wrong. There is much more that they could do. They may have to deal with the player's association, but, they have options. We don't have the necessary knowledge to discuss whether those options should be in play, but, they are out there.

I haven't read though everything but has anyone mentioned that Goodwin actually played a pretty good game Sunday? He has his vocal detractors and he's anything but a "polished" WR but the guy now has 3 TDs on the season and the last "drop" was hardly his fault.

agreed. what are the players supposed to do? Take penalties? This isn't hockey.

Send out the Hanson Brothers!

I haven't read though everything but has anyone mentioned that Goodwin actually played a pretty good game Sunday? He has his vocal detractors and he's anything but a "polished" WR but the guy now has 3 TDs on the season and the last "drop" was hardly his fault.

He played pretty well, but was injured yet again. That's been the major criticism of him and unfortunately he can't seem to stay healthy. At this point it looks like you can only rely on a few games a year from him.

Edited by vincec

He played pretty well, but was injured yet again. That's been the major criticism of him and unfortunately he can't seem to stay healthy. At this point it looks like you can only rely on a few games a year from him.

Yeah, I think at this point Goodwin has proven himself too brittle for the NFL. He can be a very useful tool in an offense with someone like Tyrod who can get him the long ball. But unfortunately, if you use Goodwin, you are bound to eventually break him. He needs to be a number 4 or number 5 receiver used in specific situations only. Or just use him to return kicks/punts.

Dropped a slant on 3rd down in Miami territory before halftime (I don't care where the throw was, it hit both his hands).... But who's counting?

Dropped a slant on 3rd down in Miami territory before halftime (I don't care where the throw was, it hit both his hands).... But who's counting?

It was a terrible throw and was discussed in another thread. Any quick slant throw that's hitting the back side of your shoulder is basically uncatchable. It's a straight line pass that doesn't allow receivers to adjust.

Absolutely. The lack of a response from A. Williams' teammates was disgusting.

In baseball, if you throw at my guy's head....and hit him in the head...there is going to be a war on the field. Period.

Hockey used to be that way too but now something like that is more hit or miss.

Rex just said on radio show that AW does not have a concussion and isn't in the protocol

Ok. Not to make light of the situation cause that really makes me happy. But makes me wonder what about the bolts that are keeping his head attached to his neck?

It was a terrible throw and was discussed in another thread. Any quick slant throw that's hitting the back side of your shoulder is basically uncatchable. It's a straight line pass that doesn't allow receivers to adjust.

Agree and I feel like if that were Sammy, or in years past Stevie, a lot more people would have been saying that.

that pass was not uncatchable......it hit him right in the hands

You're nuts, John. Try catching a short straight-line slant on a rope running at full speed that hits you in the back part of the shoulder. Honestly, some times ...

This isn't really debatable, in fact.

Edited by dave mcbride

This isn't part of the narrative we're trying to establish on this board with Goodwin.