Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

Ben is interesting to me, very timid at this point. I think his father was the one killed by Negan to show his power and not killed by a walker as he was told. Somehow he comes to know this information and grows a set really quick. he has to have a bigger role if they spent that much time showing him train with Morgan.

Edited by ricojes

The tiger is going to kill the bad guy Negan. Don't read the comics or anything but looks like that's whats going to happen. Glens ex will probably release it. Or something like that.

I hope the tiger eats King Ezekiel soon.

Ben is interesting to me, very timid at this point. I think his father was the one killed by Negan to show his power and not killed by a walker as he was told. Somehow he comes to know this information and grows a set really quick. he has to have a bigger role if they spent that much time showing him train with Morgan.

I had the same thought about his father. I can't get a feeling though for whether they'll expand the character for a while or if he'll just become another red shirt Noah-style.

Darryl is an idiot, way too stubborn.

It would be completely inconsistent if he wasn't. Daryl was raised by his brother in a household with an abusive father. He was raised not to give in to abusive authority types.

I'll bet Daryl's father never played that goddamn song, though.

Edited by DC Tom

Man Neegs likes to prattle on and on doesn't he? And now he's basically cuckholding Dwight? That's some level 10 head game right there! (But luckily for us Hardwick was right there again to help us "process things" his exact words). At which point my wife rolled her eyes and went to bed. She's even moved past hate watching the talking dead with me.

In the preview it looks like we're back to defeated and get along to get along Rick. I can honestly see why, I'm not faulting him, but he's going to need someone (Zeke) to come along and pull the load for awhile and keep things together. I found Neegan's graphic novel back story and I guess at one point he was a HS gym teacher... shocking!

Dwight, Sherry and Daryl are going to be teaming up soon I think and plot an escape that only two make it out.

Edited by Bullpen