Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

Another kinda snoozer episode. But I think it'll play in to the impending war with Negan and all the other settlements.

Yes, they have some serious fire power. they will need all they can get as it sounds like there are many more posts as well as the home base for the Saviors. Other than Tara's boobs bouncing all over the place, nothing else of significance...

Another kinda snoozer episode. But I think it'll play in to the impending war with Negan and all the other settlements.

Understatement. I understand the need to tie all the threads together from last season; I understand the need to introduce these different communities (that Alexandria somehow never ran in to before).

But for the past four seasons, I've found every scene - hell, every camera angle - that included Tara to be interminably boring. An entire episode centered on her was the viewing equivalent of insulin shock. :death:

Understatement. I understand the need to tie all the threads together from last season; I understand the need to introduce these different communities (that Alexandria somehow never ran in to before).

But for the past four seasons, I've found every scene - hell, every camera angle - that included Tara to be interminably boring. An entire episode centered on her was the viewing equivalent of insulin shock. :death:

And how long has it been since we actually saw her. She's already a very minor character, but then have her completely disappear for something like 8 episodes? I can't imagine too many people cared about this one at all.

And how long has it been since we actually saw her. She's already a very minor character, but then have her completely disappear for something like 8 episodes? I can't imagine too many people cared about this one at all.

i think it was 9 episodes since we have seen her, she didn't even know her girlfriend, Dr. Denise, was killed. She did just have a baby, so that may have been more of factor to her disappearance than anything else. But she definitely wasn't missed. The episode was about the new group of people and also confirms (if for some crazy reason someone had a doubt) that Negan is pure evil.

i think it was 9 episodes since we have seen her, she didn't even know her girlfriend, Dr. Denise, was killed. She did just have a baby, so that may have been more of factor to her disappearance than anything else. But she definitely wasn't missed. The episode was about the new group of people and also confirms (if for some crazy reason someone had a doubt) that Negan is pure evil.

And she (the actress) did allude on Talking Dead to being worried she was out of shape for the action scenes because of her pregnancy. Leads me to believe she was on some sort of extended maternity leave. I kind-of wish she'd stayed on it - nothing against Alanna Masterson, I just can't stand her character.

And she (the actress) did allude on Talking Dead to being worried she was out of shape for the action scenes because of her pregnancy. Leads me to believe she was on some sort of extended maternity leave. I kind-of wish she'd stayed on it - nothing against Alanna Masterson, I just can't stand her character.

She was pregnant when they shot last year's season and then had the kid when it was airing. I remember hearing that on Talking Dead at some point last year. I wonder how long it was between having the baby and then going back to film this episode. The two brief Heath scenes make it very obvious that those were shot first and then she came back at some later point to shoot the rest.

I'm surprised that you can't stand her. I don't remember a single thing about the character. They were talking about the humor in the character last night, but I didn't not remember a single bit of that in previous seasons. She's just so damn minor to the show. She's the random guy sitting at a table in that restaurant above Cheers. But then again, that would make Heath the janitor over at Harry's.

She was pregnant when they shot last year's season and then had the kid when it was airing. I remember hearing that on Talking Dead at some point last year. I wonder how long it was between having the baby and then going back to film this episode. The two brief Heath scenes make it very obvious that those were shot first and then she came back at some later point to shoot the rest.

I'm surprised that you can't stand her. I don't remember a single thing about the character. They were talking about the humor in the character last night, but I didn't not remember a single bit of that in previous seasons. She's just so damn minor to the show. She's the random guy sitting at a table in that restaurant above Cheers. But then again, that would make Heath the janitor over at Harry's.

That's probably why I can't stand her. She's basically scenery, aspiring to being a character, while I sit here, watching and thinking "Stop pretending she's a character! She's a frickin' tree!"