Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

Do you think Heath has to die so that Jack Bauer may live?

I think "Heath" is a goner 1) because the shows are with different networks and filmed in places far from each other and 2) the character to this point has been minor.

That being said, they could always recast the role given the unusual circumstances. However, it was rumored that the actor who played Dale (Jeffrey DeMunn) was unhappy with the show axing Darabont after Season 1 and wanted off. Instead of recasting Dale, a character that was significant in the comic telling of the story, they just killed off the character entirely.

I'm already growing weary of Negan's blustering about. I guess I should have stayed up for Talking Dead so Hardwick could talk me through it.

There needs to be a uniting of Alexandria, the Hilltop, and the Kingdom pretty damned quick because I can't take much more of Negan's spooge all over Rick's face.

I'm already growing weary of Negan's blustering about. I guess I should have stayed up for Talking Dead so Hardwick could talk me through it.

There needs to be a uniting of Alexandria, the Hilltop, and the Kingdom pretty damned quick because I can't take much more of Negan's spooge all over Rick's face.

I'm with you and said something about it earlier. Ok, we get it, Negan rules all. But in order to keep interest in the show up people aren't going to want to watch a bunch of episodes in a row where everyone is just blowing Negan because he's a bad ass. This show is about survival so eventually they're going to have to start formulating plans to fight back.

I'm with you and said something about it earlier. Ok, we get it, Negan rules all. But in order to keep interest in the show up people aren't going to want to watch a bunch of episodes in a row where everyone is just blowing Negan because he's a bad ass. This show is about survival so eventually they're going to have to start formulating plans to fight back.

I think they'll do a Hilltop/Maggie episode, A Heath Tara episode, an episode where Rick meets Zeke. At that point I think they start talking alliance but the douche from Hilltop is.....a douche. I think after these bottle episodes things will move quickly.

According to Negan it was down his throat.

And Rick said thank you.

It's only been two back to back episodes though. We had the Kingdom episode in between those and the premiere. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but last week's felt like it was more about Daryl/Dwight than anything else. I can see why people aren't crazy about it though. There is a definite change in tone here. They need this though if they're going to develop some story and advance the upcoming war.

The show needs more Jesus. He's the most interesting of the new people so far. Simon could be a fun one too (he even looks like Trevor from GTA5).

They have to be playing some sort of head game with the Hilltop and Gregory though. There's no way that they can't piece together the thought that they were in on the ambush of that Savior outpost. I feel like they tried to explain their way around that one though, that it was a separate group of Saviors in charge of dealing with the Hilltop. I'm not sure I buy it though.

I'll be curious to see how they wind up tying in the Kingdom, if the Hilltop maybe is aware of them already.

I read an interesting theory over the weekend:

Father Gabriel buried some weapons in Maggie's grave. While the Saviors took the RPG launcher, Abraham had a whole bag of grenades to go with the launcher and only one was used. It's likely that not all of the firearms were inventoried.

Wouldn't be the first time the tactic was used. Rick buried his Season 1 bag of weapons outside Terminus.

Edited by dpberr

I read an interesting theory over the weekend:

Father Gabriel buried some weapons in Maggie's grave. While the Saviors took the RPG launcher, Abraham had a whole bag of grenades to go with the launcher and only one was used. It's likely that not all of the firearms were inventoried.

Wouldn't be the first time the tactic was used. Rick buried his Season 1 bag of weapons outside Terminus.

Could be, but.....

The Saviors aren't stupid. In order to pull off that trick and still be short the 2 guns Spencer stole, they would have needed to create a separate inventory book after hiding and before Spencer stole them/Saviors early arrival/less than a week. This would mean the book would look too new for the Saviors to trust it. The old one would have looked worn and weathered with pages flipped through.

Still, there are at least 3 extra graves because Glenn and Abe are at the Hilltop. I'm sure they would have left the rocket launcher in "Savior" inventory because they were fresh out of rockets. Moron Darryl torched the lake with one instead of using...well...I don't know....a match?

Could be, but.....

The Saviors aren't stupid. In order to pull off that trick and still be short the 2 guns Spencer stole, they would have needed to create a separate inventory book after hiding and before Spencer stole them/Saviors early arrival/less than a week. This would mean the book would look too new for the Saviors to trust it. The old one would have looked worn and weathered with pages flipped through.

Still, there are at least 3 extra graves because Glenn and Abe are at the Hilltop. I'm sure they would have left the rocket launcher in "Savior" inventory because they were fresh out of rockets. Moron Darryl torched the lake with one instead of using...well...I don't know....a match?

What I didn't get is why did they even tell them they kept an inventory? I know they're very organized with everything else but if they wouldn't have told them about "the book" they could've gotten away with hiding more of them.