Beware of Kiko

YoloinOhio

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing to dislike about Kiko, he had nothing to with where he's playing now, if it were up to him he'd still be here with us.

I just can't wait to watch Mills handle Mario all day with no help required. There's a lot to dislike about him. He's in there with the Jarius Byrd, Jason Peters crowd, except at least Peters can play football.

he'll get there faster if he takes it slow

that's where he wants to go

way down in Kikomo

Gotta like the Beach Boys reference! :thumbsup:

Murph asked him how it was in Philly. "Uhhhh well I don't think I played very well. Probably why I'm not there anymore."

Another reason I love the guy. Straight answers to straight questions. The anti-Stevie.

The Bills traded him away, he didn't leave on his own like Hogan did. Then he got traded again. He was a fun player to watch, sometimes making spectacular plays, and sometimes taking the wrong gap on a run play and the other team gets a spectacular play.

I had high hopes for him in his second season, but he was hurt before it started. And then high hopes for his third season, but we traded him.

He's a good guy, a tough competitor, and he just happens to wear a different shirt now. No hate for him from here.

Also he injured NE's Jimmy G so he did us a favor.

I just don't get the Kiko hate on TBD. Dude balled his ass off for us and had a gruesome knee injury. I'm glad he's back playing football and wish him the best.

Well if you stop thinking everything is hate then no one would be hating him. You have this delusional thinking process where everything you read comes out as hate to you.

As referenced - Kiko was a guest caller on the John Murphy show today - spoke very highly of Buffalo Bills fan base.

As a Cuban decent - he seemed to like the Miami area.

His highlights as a dolphin looked good - but of course they only show the plays he does well at - hoping we can make him look mortal with some blocks from Felton.