Pro Bowl Fan Balloting Has Started; What Bills Should Go?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incognito has not played that well this year. Lots of penalties and sacks in the last few games.

I'd say McCoy for sure. Schmidt had a bad game vs AZ but has been solid otherwise. On defense I like Kyle, Hughes, Lorax, and Z Brown

Too soon but I'll go with McCoy, zach brown, Jerry Hughes when it's all said and done. Someone from the OL will go but not sure who.

Hughes and McCoy should be no-brainers. If Zach Brown and Lorax continue to lead in tackles and sacks, they could sneak in despite not being household names (especially Lorax if he racks up a few more sacks as his story could become a national legend between the nickname and his affability). Darby is getting a fast rep. Kyle is playing at the level of his past pro bowl years, but not building stats; however, he could still make it on rep. I could see Cordy Glenn finally making it from the line.

If I were to guess now: Hughes, McCoy, Darby, K. Williams, Glenn.

Or, the correct answer: None. They will all be busy getting ready for the Super Bowl!!!

I think that's right. I'd like to throw John Miller and MAYBE Preston Brown out there as 2 other names.

I'm not quite there with those guys yet. Definitely represent massive improvement, just want to see them sustain it for a little while longer.

Typically, an OL only gets in if he's on a successful team or his Madden rating is high. :D

Lorax will need to be at 10 sacks by Week 8 to get noticed enough for people outside of WNY to vote for him. At his current pace, that could happen.

McCoy & Hughes are shoo-ins.

As good as Zach Brown has been, Bills players just don't get the same national exposure as many teams. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he gets overlooked for a vet who doesn't belong anywhere near the Pro Bowl. I think he'll be an injury replacement & go anywyay though.