Pro Bowl Fan Balloting Has Started; What Bills Should Go?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you both surprised me with that. I'll have to look more closely. Good news.

Since that post he hasn't quite played as well. He had a struggle in Miami against Suh (no disgrace in that) and whilst he was better against New England he wasn't as dominant as throught the first 6 weeks when he was comfortably our best lineman.

Whilst he may have slipped a bit out of pro bowl level consideration he has made a big stride from year 1 and that is good news.

Since that post he hasn't quite played as well. He had a struggle in Miami against Suh (no disgrace in that) and whilst he was better against New England he wasn't as dominant as throught the first 6 weeks when he was comfortably our best lineman.

Whilst he may have slipped a bit out of pro bowl level consideration he has made a big stride from year 1 and that is good news.

Progress is a good thing. It beats the secondary where we go in the opposite direction. :(

That'll cinch the option for the extension for sure. :rolleyes:

I know that's sarcasm because Gug hates him but I don't think that they are struggling with "a decision to pick up the option." I don't see any viable options out there other than a potential run at an almost 40 year-old Tony Romo for 2 years, at the same price, coming off of 2 broken backs. Tyrod will certainly be the QB in 2017 IMO and likely beyond.

I know that's sarcasm because Gug hates him but I don't think that they are struggling with "a decision to pick up the option." I don't see any viable options out there other than a potential run at an almost 40 year-old Tony Romo for 2 years, at the same price, coming off of 2 broken backs. Tyrod will certainly be the QB in 2017 IMO and likely beyond.

Probably right. Perhaps Cardale will come along enough compete in camp for the job.

I think you are likely right.... because if Rex is here Tyrod is the Quarterback and I think Rex will get another year. I'm still not in complete agreement with you that there are no alternatives if the Bills were minded to move on. There may be no upgrades but I think there are alternatives to paying Tyrod $16.5m. Hopefully we see more "Seattle Tyrod" between now and the end of the year because if we do then it is an absolute no brainer to keep him.

I think you are likely right.... because if Rex is here Tyrod is the Quarterback and I think Rex will get another year. I'm still not in complete agreement with you that there are no alternatives if the Bills were minded to move on. There may be no upgrades but I think there are alternatives to paying Tyrod $16.5m. Hopefully we see more "Seattle Tyrod" between now and the end of the year because if we do then it is an absolute no brainer to keep him.

Lol at "Seattle Tyrod". He did look more accurate and decisive I guess.

I'd go with "Seattle Skill Players" tho.

This may be right. Zach Brown and the Lorax have pretty strong cases. If Lorax gets to like 13 sacks (which he should) he will likely go. An OL has a chance (Glenn maybe).

OL only goes if the power run game re-emerges. Felton could get a nod in that case, too. Unless Lorax loses his game completely I think he's in. He's getting All-Pro consideration as it is.

1. Kyle

2. Kyle

3. Kyle

His post match comments were just so professional and classy too. I was close to tears when we cut Fred. I was out shopping in London with my ex girlfriend and she couldn't understand it. I hope I am alone the moment Kyle stops being a Bill.

If our team can't get to playoffs for us they should do it for this man.