McCoy asks Bills fans to be respectful of Kaepernick

Yeezus

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will have to disagree on this. People should all be treated as people.

If people want to boo him because he plays for the other team, go for it. There is a line though that is crossed far too often and I'm afraid we may see it again. Let's just stay classy as we cheer for the Bills and against the 49ers.

Well said Kirby.

I just don't want Buffalo to look bad. Be creative in booing him. I think playing the anthem is a funny and harmless way to troll him.

Jail? For spitting? Please tell me you aren't making that argument.

Kick them out, sure. Jail? That's just dumb.

If I saw another human being attempt to spit on another person, I'd be the one in jail.

If I saw another human being attempt to spit on another person, I'd be the one in jail.

I think that would be an extreme overreaction on your part if indeed you're implying that violence would ensue.

I'd probably speak up on the person's behalf, and then I'd get security.

I think that would be an extreme overreaction on your part if indeed you're implying that violence would ensue.

I'd probably speak up on the person's behalf, and then I'd get security.

Spitting on a person is more disrespectful than hitting someone IMO. It's what trashy people who have an elementary mindset do.

A predominately white crowd taunting the poster boy of oppression, this is going to play well on Monday.

The best statement would be ignoring him completely and giving him no added attention but that won't happen because of booze. So take the classy path and stand while SF is on offense and have the place rock some USA chants. I'm sure that will still get misconstrued as rayyyysict though...

Edited by Commonsense

A predominately white crowd taunting the poster boy of oppression, this is going to play well on Monday.

The best statement would be ignoring him completely and giving him no added attention but that won't happen because of booze. So take the classy path and stand while SF is on offense and have the place rock some USA chants. I'm sure that will still get misconstrued as rayyyysict though...

Honestly, I think that's the best idea in the thread.

I believe #34 fan was suggesting someone who spits on someone else should be jailed. Intentionally spitting on someone else is considered battery. Hopefully Bills fans act in a respectful way on Sunday. I believe Kap sucks as a QB. How else can you explain him backing up Gabbert. Kap is misguided in his form of protest. Protesting in this manner by offending others won't work in the end. It's his right to do this and/or look like an ass. Go Bills!

Spitting on a person is more disrespectful than hitting someone IMO. It's what trashy people who have an elementary mindset do.

Can we just agree that spitting on someone is !@#$ing disgraceful and move on. Let's leave punishment to the appropriate authorities.

Spitting on someone is assault.

People go to jail for assault all the time, including spitting.

I would suspect it wouldn't involve jail time.

I have no intention of spitting on anyone, rest assured.

He's going to get booed; the problem is that all the extra attention will make the normal booing and harassing that an opposing QB receives from our fans seem like it's targeted because of his protests.

Ignoring him completely means treating him differently than every other opposing QB, which I don't think we should do.

He has the right to make a political statement, and we have the right to boo him accordingly. That's the beauty of 'Murica.

I hope the fans boo him relentlessly every play and completely rattle their offensive gameplan, <sarcasm font> as long as they sit down in front! </sarcasm font>.

We will have to disagree on this. People should all be treated as people.

If people want to boo him because he plays for the other team, go for it. There is a line though that is crossed far too often and I'm afraid we may see it again. Let's just stay classy as we cheer for the Bills and against the 49ers.

There was a time when respect was given, unequivocally, until somebody did something to lose it. Now we live in an age where you have to qualify the golden rule.

Don't know what happened to the thread, but somebody suggested we sing the national anthem to Kaep. I thought it was ironic that we would show our displeasure at Kaep for mocking a national symbol by using that national symbol to mock him. Truly bizarro world to me.

I agree that the line will be crossed on Sunday. Booing is fine, but there is a ton of repressed aggression by some of the more offended fans I suspect.

Yeezus. Your crusade on Kaep is old.

Why must we have 3 new threads about who kaep is a day? We all have opinions of who he is when is not playing football. We need to focus on football and beat the snot out of him, Blaine gabbert, Steve Young, Steve deberg, Steve Nash, Crosby Nash stills and young... whoever plays QB

Just end this nonsense already because too many idiots making it political. There is a thread for that in PPP

I just pray Buffalo doesn't live up to the inbred, racist stereotype that some people view it as.

And good on McCoy, who may be finally growing up.

Your views as a man of color?

I just hope San Fran lives up to the tofu sucking rampant debauchery hypocrotcal town its known as ...

Can we just agree that spitting on someone is !@#$ing disgraceful and move on. Let's leave punishment to the appropriate authorities.

you're clearly no fun in the bedroom

this happens every damn game be is at. It doesn't matter if its buffalo or not. The Facebook level intellexts will make the argument you made of buffalo being racist. But no one gives a crap about the idiots on Facebook. Or YouTube.