Yeezus

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://twitter.com/NickVeronica/status/786275169203609601

Hope Bills fans don't make a fool of themselves. Be loud but don't be stupid. Just b/c we won 3 games in a row against bad teams doesn't mean were some power house team again. Let us remember we are still the Buffalo Bills and no game is a easy win.

I think that you missed the point. I know that you wanted to take a cheap shot at the Bills but since they have won 3 in a row that's the best that you could do.

McCoy's point has NOTHING to do with good teams or bad teams. It is a reminder that Kaep is a human and has a family. Whether you like what he's doing or not, basic human decency should come first. It doesn't matter if you are the '72 Dolphins or the '08 Lions. People should be respected by fans of ALL football teams.

https://twitter.com/NickVeronica/status/786275169203609601

Hope Bills fans don't make a fool of themselves. Be loud but don't be stupid. Just b/c we won 3 games in a row against bad teams doesn't mean were some power house team again. Let us remember we are still the Buffalo Bills and no game is a easy win.

And as I told you when you tried grandstanding about this in another thread: he plays for the other team; he's going to get booed. Fans are probably going to chant "USA" just to troll him...and guess what: it'll be the same everywhere else he plays.

Is it ok to "Booooo" Kaepernick and yell "You suck!!"...? Because I yell(yelled) the same thing at Brady, Marino, Harbaugh, etc.

Who will interpret what my "Boos" and "You Sucks" are directed to (is it directed at an opponent like any other Sunday or to a player who is kneeling during the anthem?)

I will act the same way I always act...

Nothing wrong with what McCoy asked. Now, if the fans ARE disrespectful and it affects Kaep... I'm ok with whatever messes with the opposing team's QB. This is a football not a camp sing-a-long, I cheer for my team to win, I don't cheer for the team with the nicest players and fans.

I think that you missed the point. I know that you wanted to take a cheap shot at the Bills but since they have won 3 in a row that's the best that you could do.

McCoy's point has NOTHING to do with good teams or bad teams. It is a reminder that Kaep is a human and has a family. Whether you like what he's doing or not, basic human decency should come first. It doesn't matter if you are the '72 Dolphins or the '08 Lions. People should be respected by fans of ALL football teams.

Respect is something to be earned, not given, and no one is entitled to it simply by virtue of being.

Lots of people don't think Colin Kaepernick is deserving of their respect, and they are entitled to tell him that.

Is it ok to "Booooo" Kaepernick and yell "You suck!!"...? Because I yell(yelled) the same thing at Brady, Marino, Harbaugh, etc.

Who will interpret what my "Boos" and "You Sucks" are directed to (is it directed at an opponent like any other Sunday or to a player who is kneeling during the anthem?)

I will act the same way I always act...

if it were me, I would be like:

"kaep, you suck as a football player, but I respect the 1st Amendment and your right to protest, yet also think it is stupid, and also think we're going to rip your head-off-- but in a within-the-rules way, and not based out of anger toward your political stance!!"

That would be such a zinger!

"kaep, you suck as a football player, but I respect the 1st Amendment and your right to protest, yet also think it is stupid, and also think we're going to rip your head-off-- but in a within-the-rules way, and not based out of anger toward your political stance!!"

You should put it on a sign.

I think the Bills fans should treat him like they would any other opposing QB.

As for the protest thing, that's his business. The fact that he's free to do that does more to show the world how special and exceptional our country is, far more than waving flags ever will. As a retired Air Force officer, I can say my service was intended to preserve the rights of everyone, including the right to speak your mind.

I will use that cheer!!!! LOL

That's actually pretty cool of Shady to get them all tix. People can say that star athletes shouldn't be role models but those kids are gonna idolize him til the day they die.

Celebrities who want to enjoy the perks of their fame, but not take responsibility for their words and actions say that.

The reality is that our society holds these people up as role models, for better or worse.

And yes, it was cool of McCoy to get them tickets.

I'll stand at attention during the National Anthem like I always do, when I'm done, I'll tell Kaep how badly he sucks and I wish him nothing but the worst during the game ( no injuries). Then I'll cheer a Bills win, or lament a Bills loss, go home and get on with my life.

I'll stand at attention during the National Anthem like I always do, when I'm done, I'll tell Kaep how badly he sucks and I wish him nothing but the worst during the game ( no injuries). Then I'll cheer a Bills win, or lament a Bills loss, go home and get on with my life.

If I were there, I'd stand at attention, too, like I always do. That's my statement of what's proper. Kaepernick's is different, and that's OK with me.