McCoy asks Bills fans to be respectful of Kaepernick

Yeezus

I agree with you that it's silly. I don't heckle opposing fans. I'll have an occasional have a good natured back and forth, but that's the extent of it. But you know as well as I that it happens all the time. My point was that the heckling will be overly attributed to Kaeps views when it's just regular heckling.

True. And Kaep and the 49ers have been getting ripped all season, anyway. But it's gonna reach a crescendo when he finally takes the field. God forbid he plays well and they pull an upset.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True. And Kaep and the 49ers have been getting ripped all season, anyway. But it's gonna reach a crescendo when he finally takes the field. God forbid he plays well and they pull an upset.

Good thing he stinks at QB so we can likely avoid that scenario. :lol:

Does anyone find it funny that Kaep sucks at QB and Roman is a schitty OC ... yet they came 6 inches from winning a Super Bowl a couple years ago?

Does anyone find it funny that Kaep sucks at QB and Roman is a schitty OC ... yet they came 6 inches from winning a Super Bowl a couple years ago?

It's crazy how much film study can do. I know that injuries played a factor, but RG3 was going to be the best QB ever at one point. Then it turned out he was a one read QB as well. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I cannot bring myself to take anything in this game for granted anymore. Too many weird things over the course of this fan's life. I'm hoping I see TT take a knee on Sunday and I'll leave it at that.

I cannot bring myself to take anything in this game for granted anymore. Too many weird things over the course of this fan's life. I'm hoping I see TT take a knee on Sunday and I'll leave it at that.

I agree. That's why I qualified my statement with "likely".

His hair is the only offensive, unconstitutional thing about Kap.

His passing is comedic, and lord knows the world needs a good laugh.

I still fail to see how his protest will ever change a single thing except for simply reminding us that everyone gets the right to protest.

Maybe there is value in that. Either way I hope we beat the 'fro out of that dude on Sunday.....

His hair is the only offensive, unconstitutional thing about Kap.

His passing is comedic, and lord knows the world needs a good laugh.

I still fail to see how his protest will ever change a single thing except for simply reminding us that everyone gets the right to protest.

Maybe there is value in that. Either way I hope we beat the 'fro out of that dude on Sunday.....

Veganfro keepin it ruhl repersentin

Kap is an idiot but he's doing what he thinks is the right thing. I don't think anyone should knock him for that. Hes not hurting anyone, it's a peaceful protest. I'll boo him but that's because he is the most well known star on the opposing team. We should let our play do the talking and sack him like 7 times and get a couple picks too

That team was loaded and Kaep was a different player. They had a ton of talent (with the exception of an injured Bowman it's all gone). In addition, as much as I despise him, Jim Harbaugh is a great football coach.

I have made my opinion very clear on disagreeing with Keap's protest. That being said though, I have to agree with Shady. Really hope the crowd shows some class. Buffalo is a great place but like any place, there are always a small percent who can ruin it for everyone.

I have made my opinion very clear on disagreeing with Keap's protest. That being said though, I have to agree with Shady. Really hope the crowd shows some class. Buffalo is a great place but like any place, there are always a small percent who can ruin it for everyone.

Well said, and that has been my point (although I haven't articulated it very well). Boo as loud as you want, talk trash, but stay on the right side of the "line". At the end of the day, these guys have wives, kids, mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers. They are people with feelings, just like us. While I know that ridicule comes with the job, there is no need to treat a person as less than a person. That holds true regardless of the opponent.

Someone will ruin it for sure. I'm 1000% sure the sjw's or deadspin will be out to post them on deadspin or some sort of social media on Monday am.

Kap is an idiot but he's doing what he thinks is the right thing. I don't think anyone should knock him for that. Hes not hurting anyone, it's a peaceful protest. I'll boo him but that's because he is the most well known star on the opposing team. We should let our play do the talking and sack him like 7 times and get a couple picks too

You get the fact that his ability to protest is part of what makes America great, and what distinguishes us from the USSR, or Nazi Germany, right?

Also, one's expression of one's beliefs doesn't make one an idiot, simply because those beliefs aren't shared by you.

I hope you understand that too.

he is showing disrespect to the organization and fans that fuel his lifestyle. A common ongoing problem in America these days where snowflake millennials bite the hand that feed them trying to worry about "words" and the "cause" when in the end theyre just being malcontents against their own culture and people. Kaperstank though is a true idiot among idiots as verified by his brainless play qt qb...and hair.

That being said Shady wants us to show respect to him, if not I have it on good authority that shady will find you next time you go out on a friday night sucker punch you then kick you in the face when youre already down.

There is a certain sentiment among some that people have fought and died for the principles that make America great, such as the right to voice an unpopular and even repulsive opinion. But this same segment adds the proviso that if someone actually envokes that hallowed right, he or she should be attacked with hate and even violence. So why take pride in fighting for an American principle if actually using that right is considered wrong? Seems extremely contradictory. And extremely un-American.

There is a certain sentiment among some that people have fought and died for the principles that make America great, such as the right to voice an unpopular and even repulsive opinion. But this same segment adds the proviso that if someone actually envokes that hallowed right, he or she should be attacked with hate and even violence. So why take pride in fighting for an American principle if actually using that right is considered wrong? Seems extremely contradictory. And extremely un-American.

please cite your example in this thread. It shouldn't be hard if you're looking the right way... at least to make a blatant platitude.

Either way, which movement is the one protesting? Assaulting? Killing innocent people? Raping? Destroying property? Stealing? Yeah...that's your movement. Its straight bm movement. Its not blm movement. Its a bowel movement.

please cite your example in this thread. It shouldn't be hard if you're looking the right way... at least to make a blatant platitude.

Either way, which movement is the one protesting? Assaulting? Killing innocent people? Raping? Destroying property? Stealing? Yeah...that's your movement. Its straight bm movement. Its not blm movement. Its a bowel movement.

Kaepernick is silently bringing attention to the FACT that black people have always been, and continue to be, treated poorly in this country.

You get the fact that his ability to protest is part of what makes America great, and what distinguishes us from the USSR, or Nazi Germany, right?

Also, one's expression of one's beliefs doesn't make one an idiot, simply because those beliefs aren't shared by you.

I hope you understand that too.

What the heck are you talking about? Did you even read what I wrote or did you just want to post and pick a fight with someone? Lol

Kaepernick is silently bringing attention to the FACT that black people have always been, and continue to be, treated poorly in this country.

Unfortunately it's the result of a much larger cultural issue for which there is no simple solution. Have any ideas on what can be done to change things?