Week 6: 49ers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chip Kelly Shares Final Updates before Week 6 (12:53)
The San Francisco 49ers head coach discussed Colin Kaepernick's progress and the importance of stopping the run prior to the Week 6 matchup with the Buffalo Bills.

49ers Live: Major Keys for Week 6 vs. Buffalo (3:13)
The 49ers live crew discusses the top storylines going into a Week 6 road game against the Buffalo Bills.

49ers Live: Previewing 49ers vs. Bills in Week 6 (17:19)
Taylor Price and Joe Fann discuss the top headlines for the week, expectations for Colin Kaepernick's first start and show off the new breast cancer awareness gear.

This makes it about a hundred times worse.

Yep! I blame Whaley! He never should have picked EJ (before he was in charge.)

It is very disappointing that the big guy couldn't focus on being in shape while he sat around.... :(

Let Dareus's Dumb a$$$ sit the next to weeks out. Learn from our past mistakes of rushing players back (Mccoy and A. Willaims last year). Have him healthy for the patsies.

Some act like he is some super secret weapon against the Pats. Not you in particular, just reminded me that last time he took a break he also took awhile to get up to speed.

I would rather he be getting real reps sooner than later.

Like with Watkins , i just dont think these guys step on the field and WHAMM-O !!!

Bill become better ad infinitum on their respective sides of the ball

Some act like he is some super secret weapon against the Pats. Not you in particular, just reminded me that last time he took a break he also took awhile to get up to speed.

I would rather he be getting real reps sooner than later.

Like with Watkins , i just dont think these guys step on the field and WHAMM-O !!!

Bill become better ad infinitum on their respective sides of the ball

Fine line for sure. Almost seems as if he tried to go out In practice and pick right up where he left off and he pulled something. Doesn't sound to different from us old fat guys trying to hit the gym after 10 years! Ha

John Brodie was the QB for the 49ers in 1972 when the Bills beat a pre-merger NFL team for the first time. I was at that game, played in War Memorial Stadium.

IIRC Brodie mentioned at least once that he would like to have played for The Bills. I think he was doing color commentary on TV at the time.

I wonder what Henderson can do healthy. Something he has not been for his entire NFL career.

:unsure:

mouse-trap-bait.jpg

Looks so tempting...

2db.jpg