• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

Cordy Glenn is practicing. Marcell Dareus is not. #Bills

Zach Brown is on the practice field. Missed practice yesterday. #Bills

@SalSports

Bills practicing in stadium today. For stretching I see, dressed: Zach Brown Glenn Spikes Gillislee Clay Alexander All were DNP Wednesday

Don't see Dareus or Kouandjio. Aaron Williams and Goodwin are both out there. Both were added as limited yesterday after practice started.

Dareus is this year's Tub of Goo candidate.

Screwing your teammates by getting suspended is one thing, adding to it by not keeping yourself in peak condition while serving that suspension is quite another. I honestly don't think he loves the game enough and that is the biggest of red flags for me.

Screwing your teammates by getting suspended is one thing, adding to it by not keeping yourself in peak condition while serving that suspension is quite another. I honestly don't think he loves the game enough and that is the biggest of red flags for me.

I'm telling you they should suspend him without pay at this point. It's ridiculous.

It would not shock me at all to see our 1st round pick next year go to a front 7 player

and that is a shame cuz the offensive side of the ball really needs to be addressed

@MaioccoCSN

#49ers coach Chip Kelly did not attempt to keep identity of his starting QB a secret from the Bills. He explains: https://t.co/OJ4xZK9O7k

@SalSports

What Bills players can return and when? A guide through their injured lists and the rules of each: http://www.wgr550.com/What-Bills-players-can-return-and-when-A-guide-thr/22906055

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- less optimistic about Dareus for Sunday, but not ruling him out yet. #Bills