No rumor, Bills are working out RB Kar. Williams today!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL the issues for Florida are very real. My tow truck companies h

@BF_insiders
Not sure if everyone is on board with bringing 29 back in, source tells me that some are hesitate with bringing him back @BillsFanaticsBF

The talent is evident

I dont want Mike Gilaslee riding the bench in favor of a guy that cant stay on the field

Wow. ESPN's Adam Schefter made it seem like Williams' return to Buffalo was a done deal earlier today. Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News backtracked somewhat, predicting Williams had a "50-50" chance to re-sign with Buffalo. Now the Bills aren't even going to work him out. We're not sure what's responsible for the abrupt change of plans, though it's understandable why the Bills would be hesitant to bring Williams back. He was embarrassingly out of shape at OTAs this summer and just came off a four-game suspension for violating the league's substance abuse policy. Where Williams goes from here is anyone's guess.

Wow. ESPN's Adam Schefter made it seem like Williams' return to Buffalo was a done deal earlier today. Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News backtracked somewhat, predicting Williams had a "50-50" chance to re-sign with Buffalo. Now the Bills aren't even going to work him out. We're not sure what's responsible for the abrupt change of plans, though it's understandable why the Bills would be hesitant to bring Williams back. He was embarrassingly out of shape at OTAs this summer and just came off a four-game suspension for violating the league's substance abuse policy. Where Williams goes from here is anyone's guess.

More good work by the media.

Why would they need a workout? Just look at him and see if he's still carrying too much weight.

Eddie Lacy showed up carrying too much weight, but evidently pretty fit underneath. I heard in response to my question that Karlos was not only fat, he was way out of condition.

I would think it matters if he's put himself in improved physical condition, not just if he's lost some weight.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

I hate to say it because he played well last year, but I feel like it was kinda a fluke. I honestly like Gillislee better than Karlos. Gillislee has great vision which I don't think Karlos does. Karlos isn't a power back and isn't a shifty back. He's just a tweener it seems like.

I don't understand why they are bringing him back. Did he even play special teams when he was here?

Last year wasnt a fluke- Karlos is a football player through and through. He just needs to get his head on straight. And furthermore, im not sure what your watching but he can cram it between the tackles. He also runs great routes.

... and this is why Rex smartened up and didn't waste a roster spot on a 2nd kicker this season. Thank goodness for that - provides some flexibility to bring guys in.

Rex decided not to waste a roster spot on a 2nd kicker because of the rule changes and the announcement that they would carry through the season instead of being reevaluated Week 4.

J Williams has only had like 5 snaps and had broken ribs for the 1st few weeks. Cut him some slack his college tape is !@#$ing crazy!! It would be a mistake to let him go now. Theres other people you can cut for Dareus, Shaq, and Karlos besides Salas and J williams. In fact I bet you they wont cut J WIll or Salas.

McFly where did gouge on the broken ribs come from? He has not been listed on the injury report.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan