No rumor, Bills are working out RB Kar. Williams today!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gillislee has had four games this season to prove himself. How many long gains or TD's does he have? He doesn't have nearly the burst that Karlos has.

How about 60 plus carries with a 5.5 ypc average and 3 scores last year.

Zero fumbles or concussion, durable, team player, showed up in shape and has already had some nice runs this year including a direct snap 15 yarder and a speed run around the corner last week against the Pats.

Also not fat and lazy, which always goes over well with teammates.

That play gave the Bills a chance at the onsides kick with time enough to come back for the win. That's not garbage time. BTW, I can get more Dizzy highlights, like the 15 yard runs out of the Wildcat.

Touchdown Mike !!!

Love the guy.

Got some love for JW too. The rook will get his in time

There are some people that I think legit dont watch the games and post

Good play, but that was in garbage time against a soft defense that had let up. Nothing against the guy, but he's just not close to what KW was for the Bills last season. I'm not sure if KW can be what he was last season, but that's what the Bills should find out.

That play gave the Bills a chance at the onsides kick with time enough to come back for the win. That's not garbage time. BTW, I can get more Dizzy highlights, like the 15 yard runs out of the Wildcat.

I think it was garbage time, at least I Sure felt that way. If the Bills were the Pats? Totally not garbage time. This team couldn't run a two minute drill cleanly for years and recovering an onside kick for them is next to impossible. The Jets were playing very soft at that point. They seemed to think it was over.

Good play, but that was in garbage time against a soft defense that had let up. Nothing against the guy, but he's just not close to what KW was for the Bills last season. I'm not sure if KW can be what he was last season, but that's what the Bills should find out.

Worth noting that Shady has been used more often, especially in goal line situations. Gillislee busted a few really solid runs the past couple weeks. Not saying we can't see if KW can still play, but I think Gillislee looks the part as #2 right.

I really think that the Schefter tweet about the Bills being expected to re-sign Karlos was straight from Karlos's agent to try to make one of the teams who are interested in him make a move.

First there was the tweet from Kevin Massare (I know, I know) that Karlos was signing with Jags. It was the next day that the report about his workout with Bills surfaced and then the Schefter tweet. Then it seemed all the local sources were much less sure a reunion would take place. People were all over massare for being "wrong" but he said that he had heard that both Bills and Jags had interest but Karlos had "chosen" Jags. I'm guessing the Bills workout was something he was doing to try to light a fire under the Jags.

I saw today that Sal said the Bills do not plan to reschedule the workout. Personally I think his GF is batshit crazy and he will probably get suspended again at some point but I'd love to have him in this offense right now if he's in shape. We really could use him IMO. But I'm not optimistic.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think it was garbage time, at least I Sure felt that way. If the Bills were the Pats? Totally not garbage time. This team couldn't run a two minute drill cleanly for years and recovering an onside kick for them is next to impossible. The Jets were playing very soft at that point. They seemed to think it was over.

And what is Karlos NOW? A fat, out of shape, ex football player with no self control and a bad attitude. Meanwhile

Gillislee is scoring tds and producing for a team making a playoff push.

And what is Karlos NOW? A fat, out of shape, ex football player with no self control and a bad attitude. Meanwhile

Gillislee is scoring tds and producing for a team making a playoff push.

Exactly, that's why I said the Bills should find out what KW is now, and if he can be last years KW. That player was better than this years MG. they should always explore options to better the team. RBs get injured, and this team doesn't have a strong passing game to lean on.

How about 60 plus carries with a 5.5 ypc average and 3 scores last year.

Zero fumbles or concussion, durable, team player, showed up in shape and has already had some nice runs this year including a direct snap 15 yarder and a speed run around the corner last week against the Pats.

Also not fat and lazy, which always goes over well with teammates.

There are some people that I think legit dont watch the games and post

Yup. Agreed. I like Iron Mike. He runs hard, has some burst, and hits the hole when it's there. Would I like KW back? Sure. If his head is on right, and he's lost 30lbs, and he's willing to commit to the NFL and the team.

What? Watch this and tell me WTF Dizzy has to prove. C'mon man.

I don't dislike Gillislee. I just think KW has more burst and is a more powerful runner as well. I've watched them both and I prefer Karlos Williiams over Gillislee. If you have a different opinion that's fine, but catching one pass and barely getting in is not going to change my mind.