No rumor, Bills are working out RB Kar. Williams today!!

Karlos Fiancée tweeted he wants "what he's worth"

Can we pay him with Paula's donuts?

But seriously, how much can he be asking? He had a very good rookie season, was suspended and out of shape, so he had virtually no training camp. Factor in his concussion history and maybe that's why no one else picked him up yet, although Pittsburgh and Jax are rumored to be interested.

Edited by ricojes

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really......she thinks there is going to be a bidding war for an uncommitted running back facing a 10 game suspension next time he shows that uncommitiness(new word :thumbsup: ) in a league that does not value even committed RB's .

Man, these athletes really need to stop listening to their crew/wives/ girlfriends and get them all off social media.

Edited by plenzmd1

I'm getting the impression that the Bills did not like what they saw in the workout yesterday. I would guess that he is a ways away from returning to football.

Total lack of discipline on his part, and his wife is a looney toon. What's wrong with Gilly and JWill, anyway?

I don't believe there ever was a workout. And I agree that there's nothing wrong with Gillislee and JW. I think Karlos is still a headache and the Bills may be realizing this.

A. Lynn himself is calling for the Bills to bring back K. Williams. he has stated that the Bills don't have the bruising RB that they need...and K. Williams fills the bill.

Regarding M. Lawson.....you bring him back because he's still a very good player. he was suspended just like K. Williams, not because he can't play.

Just imagine the Bills being able to get DT M. Dareus, OT S. Henderson, RB K. Williams back, and LB M. Lawson back right away while adding DE/OLB Sh. Lawson in a few weeks.

Potential cuts: RB R. Bush or RB J. Williams (who could be placed on the PS), OC Ikard, OT Ola, reserve LB Humber, TE G. Christian, OLB McCray.

Problem: what Karlos/his fiancee/his agent thinks he's worth as a ROY candidate last year, may not match what teams think he's worth as a 2-strike league substance abuse violator who failed to maintain his value (his personal fitness and conditioning) and with other ??? about his behavior in B'Lo (trust issues with teammates? not getting in the playbook while he was off the field during TC?)

I'm getting the impression that the Bills did not like what they saw in the workout yesterday. I would guess that he is a ways away from returning to football.

Total lack of discipline on his part, and his wife is a looney toon. What's wrong with Gilly and JWill, anyway?

What workout?

Can we pay him with Paula's donuts?

But seriously, how much can he be asking? He had a very good rookie season, was suspended and out of shape, so he had virtually no training camp. Factor in his concussion history and maybe that's why no one else picked him up yet, although Pittsburgh and Jax are rumored to be interested.

Too bad Freddies is gone.

The Bills may get him back in the fold. Who gets cut though is the question. Most think Bush and as he has been inactive, that is my guess. What if they decide to cut Felton? Karlos is as big as Felton and may be a better FB. I know I play to much Madden.

The Bills may get him back in the fold. Who gets cut though is the question. Most think Bush and as he has been inactive, that is my guess. What if they decide to cut Felton? Karlos is as big as Felton and may be a better FB. I know I play to much Madden.

Felton is not getting cut. He fills an important role and A-Lynn actually uses him.

Felton's playing very well since he was brought back.

Bush likely will be getting cut when they activate Dareus...once Henderson is activated that is another cut that needs to be made...and that's before even getting to Karlos if indeed he is resigned...