Rumor. Karlos is back in town.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is interesting to me. So who wanted him cut initially Roman???

The entire RB group if you believe the reports from that time. RB was a stacked and competitive position in camp with dudes busting their butts for even one chance, and Karlos shows stoned, out of shape, and expecting to be handed a roster spot based on last year's performance. Made a bad impression on team mates and coaches.

All I did was tell everyone something that wasn't my business to tell. Now everyone is made at me for it. Now I'm mad at all of you!

I really think this chick needs a life coach.

They both use Twitter to spew stuff that should be kept behind closed doors. I don't get it.

what if she has a life coach, but it's Miko Grimes.

@Yolo, I need a new keyboard, and it's you I'm holding to blame.

Priceless! I hope that's not who Dareus hired.

Bye bye Reggie Bush...we hardly knew Ye...

based on Rex's comments I'm kind of thinking, Not?

As a vested vet, we likely owe him $1M whether we cut him or not, which kind of translates to $1M reasons to cut someone else?

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

But isn't it true that Karlos suspension doesn't begin until hes on a team's roster???

that's a good one!

Would love to have him back. Shady, Karlos and Mike are a great trio of backs to have.

You could even have plays where you have Karlos as the RB and have Shady out wide to open up the passing game more.

I vote that Twitter links should be banned on TBD. Or atleast restrict to semi-official announcements. I dont care about a players wifes statements on social media.

And Free Bleacher Report!

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH