Rumor. Karlos is back in town.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news, assuming he has gotten into shape.

The "workout" will probably entail having him strip to his boxers and looking at his physique.

It's like a boxer: you can tell in 10 seconds who's in fighting condition and who is not just by looking at their bodies.

This is great news, assuming he has gotten into shape.

The "workout" will probably entail having him strip to his boxers and looking at his physique.

It's like a boxer: you can tell in 10 seconds who's in fighting condition and who is not just by looking at their bodies.

If that's what it's all about why not just have him twerk on skype? Save the airfare.

I think that they have some sort of exception. My guess is that Bush and Ola are gone. If I need one more, I have no idea whom.

They have 4 OG's and 2 C's. I would expect 1 of them to be IR or waived. They were also carrying 1 extra DL, so maybe Douzable or Worthy. Also carrying 6 safeties. AW looking good, could see a safety gone.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

PERSONALLY I will cheer for him if he is back on track,,when he ran it was with great power,, something I haven't witnessed in many years..when KARLOS was crashing thru tacklers ,the one guy he reminded me of was EARL CAMPBELL

,if you ever saw Campbell run in person you would see the same thing I see "possible' in KARLOS..

GOOD LUCK.... K-W.