Now is the BIG test for the Bills

PatsFanNH

These next 3 games are winnable, will the Bills stay focused and win them is important especially next week in LA. A lose in LA derails any moment they have built up, because you know Cleveland going to get shalacked like a red headed step child.

Edited by PatsFanNH

Here's the thing. Every year we get all excited, we'll win 2 games then lose 1 or 2 games, then get all excited again.. It's like a freaking re-run playing over and over and over year after year.. If the Bills want to be taken seriously then they have to win the next 3 games. Otherwise, it's just another year of win 2 or 3 in a row, lose 2 or 3 in a row... UGH... They also need to steal either the Patriots game again or the Seattle game and go into the bye week at 6-3, because 5-4 just won't cut it...

No doubt

We have found that they can overcome adversity

Can they deal with success?

Here is where I would really like to see Rex just concentrate on the X's and O's

But, But, But...REX is going to Hollywood!!!.....will not be able to muzzle that clown this week!!!!!

Offense needs to keep gelling. I'm liking the playcalling right now. Defense gets marcel and shaq back and then we can roll.

OK, Marcel...yes, I agree. Shaq...well, he was a #1.....but he hasn't played a down of NFL football, even in the preseason...not expecting anything from him except maybe cameo appearances.

We are playing a 3-1 team at home.

We are traveling to the west coast, which is always a problem.

Our #1 receiver is out.

Our kicker is inconsistent.

Our defense seems to be getting into a rhythm.

The offense seems to be gelling - especially the line.

Dareus, Henderson are eligible.

1 play at a time. I game at a time. :thumbsup:

LA is 3-1, game is in LA, so wouldn't call it an upset if the Bills were to lose this game. Winnable yes, but just as easily losable too.

The Bills need to win this game. The Rams beat a Seattle team whose offense was apparently caught in the Lost and Found at Sea-Tac airport, a struggling TB team, and the Cardinals who may or may not be "all that and a bag of chips". They had their butts whipped by a 49ers team that is really struggling. The Rams defense has allowed more points than their offense has scored (63 PF, 76 PA).

Those are the teams we have to beat. I agree it's a game we could lose, if Rex does his typical "on/off" bipolar personality move. But I would call it an upset, and evidence that real change has not come to the Bills.

Games like this, with teams that don't know each other particularly well, and with more or less equivalent talent level and strengths/weaknesses, usually come down to good coaching. Can the coach find weaknesses to exploit? Are there tendencies that are revealed from film study and analytics? Does the coach have his players focused and confident?

I have no clue how good the Rams are this year. They've been pretty bad lately but sometimes improvement comes quickly. Fisher keeps getting hired because he was working somewhere else, like a guy who's famous for being famous. I think he's consistently ... meh. Ryan can do a great job getting a team ready, with lots of creative defensive plays, or his guys can just show up and get beat. We've all seen both. Who knows what next week will bring.

This team really should be 5-2 after the next three weeks.

But 1st thing 1st. Win 3 in a row, something a Rex Ryan coached team has never done..... (NOPE this is wrong. Editing it because I was wrong here, I repeated something I heard and didn't verify)

Edited by MAJBobby

But 1st thing 1st. Win 3 in a row, something a Rex Ryan coached team has never done

If they go 5-2 then they will have won 5 in a row going into the rematch with the *pats.

I would be great, but 5 in a row is tough for any team to accomplish.

But 1st thing 1st. Win 3 in a row, something a Rex Ryan coached team has never done

Is that a true stat? That's kinda crazy.

No

2009 Jets did it twice and the 2010 Jets won 5 in a row and then 4 in a row.

Edited by Big C