According to ESPN, Clay ruled out Sunday as well.

Bubba Gump

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I listen to John Clayton on Schopp and the Bulldog, the more I realize that WGR may as well save some money and have any guy from this board or any football related board that has no (or little) inside information call in instead of Clayton.

It would be just as informative.

Edited by Peter

Nothing about Clay not playing.

Bills OC Anthony Lynn said the team wants to get Charles Clay more involved.

"We had targets to Charles Clay last week. We missed him on one. One time the protection didn’t hold up," said Lynn. "We do have Charles in mind and we know that he’s a playmaker so we’re trying to get him the football." Buffalo has no choice but to increase Clay's role with Greg Salas sidelined and Sammy Watkins on I.R. He's still not a recommended streaming option for Week 4. Oct 1 - 10:58 AM

Even with Sammy out, Clay probably would only get 2-3 targets in this offense.... :flirt:

That might be a little high. If TT is only going to throw 10 times, two will be into the bench to avoid a sack. One will be deep to Goodwin. Three will be screens to McCoy which will be quickly swarmed by NE. Two more will stop the clock in between runs during the two minute drill. That only leaves two more targets between Woods, Clay, and whoever else is out there. One of those will go toward Woods, but he'll fall coming out of the break (pick-six). The other will be a goal line shovel pass to Felton to end the first half (as in, Felton will fail to get North/South and time will run out).

The more I listen to John Clayton on Schopp and the Bulldog, the more I realize that WGR may as well save some money and have any guy from this board or any football related board that has no (or little) inside information call in instead of Clayton.

It would be just as informative.

Clayton is fairly terrible. They should spend the money on having Louis Riddick on. He's much more insightful. And he will challenge the hosts.