According to ESPN, Clay ruled out Sunday as well.

Bubba Gump

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clayton is fairly terrible. They should spend the money on having Louis Riddick on. He's much more insightful. And he will challenge the hosts.

Not fairly terrible....all the way terrible. I listen always in arrears on the app thank God so i can just skip him.

And Riddick i like, at least he is entertaining. Dont agree with a lot of what he says, but enjoy listening to him.

Plus, i had no , and i mean NO , idea he was Robb Riddick's brother.

Ole Rob was part of the PSAC crew we had in hte mid to late eighties....loved that dude.

YEA PSAC!!!!!

Not fairly terrible....all the way terrible. I listen always in arrears on the app thank God so i can just skip him.

And Riddick i like, at least he is entertaining. Dont agree with a lot of what he says, but enjoy listening to him.

Plus, i had no , and i mean NO , idea he was Robb Riddick's brother.

Ole Rob was part of the PSAC crew we had in hte mid to late eighties....loved that dude.

YEA PSAC!!!!!

I had no idea either. Rob was awesome. That dude ALWAYS got the ball near the end zone and ALWAYS scored.

Seems as though the O players may not want to play for the new OC.

This is Rex's big day - put up or shut up. We win today & I'm back on his bandwagon, lose today & I start looking for our next HC for 2017.

You have any pull at OBD?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

8. Bills tight end Charles Clay (knee) is expected to play against the Patriots*** (per Rap0port)

Wtf, Sal just said they aren't sure now if Glenn will be able to play. They won't know until warmups. Cyrus is already out so I hope to God Glenn can play, otherwise it's not gonna be pretty

That's why they picked up Ola.

Edited by Nanker

Wtf, Sal just said they aren't sure now if Glenn will be able to play. They won't know until warmups. Cyrus is already out so I hope to God Glenn can play, otherwise it's not gonna be pretty

this is the same thing that has been reported all week from the team on Glenn

this is the same thing that has been reported all week from the team on Glenn

Did they say he would be a game time decision? That's what it sounds like they are saying now. I just knew he was questionable but likely to play last I heard during the week.

Did they say he would be a game time decision? That's what it sounds like they are saying now. I just knew he was questionable but likely to play last I heard during the week.

yes- questionable and would determine prior to game Edited by YoloinOhio

Ugh. Just UGH.

If we can win today perhaps destiny favors us this year. I am not betting one cent on it, however.

What I will be doing to help the Bills win today: Drinking more wine before noon, watching the first half, and then going to a playoff soccer game and monitoring from the phone if it's worth monitoring.

Tyrod better throw the ball. Stop second guessing it and holding it too long. Anticipate the throw and let it rip. He will have 2 seconds to throw today

I agree. Throw the ball and throw it frequently. I don't think we're going to "ground and pound" against this Pats defense. They are very solid against the run, and Jamie Collins is a scary man.

I see this as a good barometer for Lynn's adaptability in his game planning.

Ugh. Just UGH.

If we can win today perhaps destiny favors us this year. I am not betting one cent on it, however.

What I will be doing to help the Bills win today: Drinking more wine before noon, watching the first half, and then going to a playoff soccer game and monitoring from the phone if it's worth monitoring.

I hope you're getting a ride to the soccer game, lol. Sounds like plenty of wine will be consumed before then.

I agree. Throw the ball and throw it frequently. I don't think we're going to "ground and pound" against this Pats defense. They are very solid against the run, and Jamie Collins is a scary man.

I see this as a good barometer for Lynn's adaptability in his game planning.

Well it's Lynn's second game as OC so if the offense craps out, we can bring in someone new next week. Someone new every two weeks until they get it right.