Should we trade McCoy to the Vikings?

DE Bills Fan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad title! McCoy has no value with that contract and the mileage on his body. He is a Mercedes with 300,000 miles, who is going to trade their brand new Toyota in for that and increase their payments x10 in the process?

Because NFL teams have billions of $$ and a soft salary cap that is easily manipulated

get a grip people. I knew before I opened this thread exactly what to expect. This obsessive whining about the title is strange.. You've all been on the internet for a decade plus now.. you know what to expect you don't need internet political correctness...

I agree time to become sellers but unfortunately the Bills are not going to do that because rex got too much money to hang him out to dry 3 games into year 2

Right and only a bad team trades away assets for a player in decline. The Vikings have built something out there in Minni, I wouldn't count on them being the suckers that throw picks away for Shady.

I am completely against trading away Mccoy but you saw how much they gave up for Sam Bradford right?

Thread title slightly misleading

Seriously I thought we got rid of Shady when I read it! Either way AP will be back in 4-5 weeks I dont think the Vikes would go for it.

EDIT: just found out about the months off after surgery. dont trash me brehs!

Edited by Marty McFly