Should we trade McCoy to the Vikings?

DE Bills Fan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trade Shady to Vikes(or back to Eagles or any other team) for a 3rd round pick. That would free up cap space, get rid of a selfish player, and free up time for Jonathon Williams and Mike Gillisee. RBs are easy to find, and have short career spans.

trade Shady to Vikes(or back to Eagles or any other team) for a 3rd round pick. That would free up cap space, get rid of a selfish player, and free up time for Jonathon Williams and Mike Gillisee. RBs are easy to find, and have short career spans.

Selfish?

McCoy may be a lot of things, but he's not a selfish player on the field.

I would take any draft pick to get rid of his contract. If the Bills got rid of him here is all of the freed up $ they would have next season potentially. Give the new GM some real room to work with.

Tyrod- $10 million

Gilmore- $15 million

Mccoy- $9 million

Those are 3 (so far) underporforming contracts we can get rid of that would save us about 35 million next year alone. For a team that will likely end up in the 3-13 range you take that all day long.

Edited by Estelle Getty

I have never seen a Buffalo Bills player kneel down and kiss another teams logo centerfield. Is that a team player?

That doesn't make him a team player and it doesn't make him not a team player. But it certainly doesn't make him selfish -- which is the adjective I objected to. Selfish players don't block the way he does, selfish players don't play hard the way McCoy does on every snap.

He's a lot of things. But he's not a selfish player.

I have never seen a Buffalo Bills player kneel down and kiss another teams logo centerfield. Is that a team player?

I have never seen anyone in the league ever do it. Except for TO celebrating on the cowboys star at mid field after a td there. and when he was a niner yet.But Shady? it's Simply a move that he should have been held out a game by the team. what a douche move and insult too the team.

I'd trade that piece of trash to the pats*** for a 7 th just too dump his inflated contract and his ass. Sadly them cheats wouldn't touch him at any price.

He is simply in Buffalo to collect a very inflated check. he has no interest period in anything Buffalo. He sux.

That doesn't make him a team player and it doesn't make him not a team player. But it certainly doesn't make him selfish -- which is the adjective I objected to. Selfish players don't block the way he does, selfish players don't play hard the way McCoy does on every snap.

He's a lot of things. But he's not a selfish player.

How would you feel if one of our Generals during WII went to the Fuher's headquarters and kneeled down and kissed the swastica?

How would you feel if one of our Generals during WII went to the Fuher's headquarters and kneeled down and kissed the swastica?

That's a bit of stretch, no? It's not as if the Eagles are in our division or even our conference. It'd be one thing if he did that to the P*ts logo or the Dolphins or the Jests. Hell, I'd be on your side then no question. But the Eagles? Bleh, who really cares. No one on the team did, none of the coaches did. Here's a guy who played his whole career -- high school, college and the pros -- in Pennsylvania and then got blindsided by a late trade and never got the chance to properly say goodbye.

Was it a smart move? No. But it's understandable. And it certainly isn't offensive to the Bills, his teammates, coaches. Nor does it in any way make him a selfish player. For fans with a grudge against the guy I can see how it'd rankle a few folks, but it's such a weird thing to get hung up on.