Rex Presser

Virgil

Excuse me while I lose my mind here...

He !@#$ing gave credit to the Jets again for being such a great team. And not in the PR kind of way. In the "what could we do, they were better" kind of way. Be !@#$ing better you ass clown!!!

He sounded like a defeated !@#$.

Oh yeah, he said he didn't know why Sammy wasn't playing the last few series. I'm sorry, aren't you the !@#$ing head coach? Why don't you know?!

Yeah, I wanted him fired before. Now, I want him exiled

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm telling you guys, unless he loses 12 games this year he will get one more. Injuries and suspensions have bought him a pass. Tyrod's agent on the other hand better have a great financial advisor. This year's % is the best he'll ever get.

I'm thinking tonight the reality had to finally hit him. "Oh sh!t I'm screwed". All along he'a had this blind faith in his crappy defense and has just been rationalizing "they just don't get it yet" "they just need to communicate'. But now he's got to realize it's just broken, and his stupid defense is not going to work, and it can't be fixed, and we're all screwed. It's like that scene from red October where the cocky Russian sub captain screws up and just before the torpedi hits the crew man turns to him and says "you've killed us all"

Dammit in 40+ years of Fandom this for sure is the most depressed and resigned I've ever been after the 2nd freaking game

Hell be fired, don't worry. He knows it.

Not until near the end of the season and this season will be lost. Then they find a new guy and the wheels on the bus go round and round... Maybe they switch back to a 4-3

Edited by vincec

I don't get why people listen to these pressers.

What's the guy supposed to say?

"I have tendered my resignation" would be a good start.

Failing that. "This is a mess. A total mess. And it is on me. I have made this team worse in the whole time I have been here I have coached a team that looked to be ascending to a team that looks to be a bottom feeder. I take full responsibility."

Excuse me while I lose my mind here...

He !@#$ing gave credit to the Jets again for being such a great team. And not in the PR kind of way. In the "what could we do, they were better" kind of way. Be !@#$ing better you ass clown!!!

He sounded like a defeated !@#$.

Oh yeah, he said he didn't know why Sammy wasn't playing the last few series. I'm sorry, aren't you the !@#$ing head coach? Why don't you know?!

Yeah, I wanted him fired before. Now, I want him exiled

I really think Rex is delusional.

He said he just did not expect this outcome, now I know you are supposed to be confident and believe in yourself but he sounded dumbfounded and in shock at how we played.

I don't know but after last weeks loss this performance shouldn't surprise anyone.

I'm thinking tonight the reality had to finally hit him. "Oh **** I'm screwed". All along he'a had this blind faith in his crappy defense and has just been rationalizing "they just don't get it yet" "they just need to communicate'. But now he's got to realize it's just broken, and his stupid defense is not going to work, and it can't be fixed, and we're all screwed.

Absolutely right. He has been deluding himself and his defenders on this board have been deluding themselves equally. Tonight the penny dropped for Rex. It was written all over his face. He knows this is the end.