Tank It

MPT

I am writing all these screen names down. Make sure you dont all go running off the board when these posts after ONE GAME end up looking so retarded.

Anyone still on these forums after the last decade and a half of Buffalo ineptitude,is going nowhere.

Look,id love for the Bills to get it going,and make the playoffs. But there's something like 256 games of ineptitude that suggests otherwise. Today's **** show was just further evidence.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone still on these forums after the last decade and a half of Buffalo ineptitude,is going nowhere.

Look,id love for the Bills to get it going,and make the playoffs. But there's something like 256 games of ineptitude that suggests otherwise. Today's **** show was just further evidence.

16 seasons without a playoff berth, and in that time we've seen seven coaches, I don't know how many QBs, two owners, four or five GMs, The only thing that's been at all consistent over that time frame is the fans.

So I blame you. !@#$ off, and maybe we'll see the playoffs.

16 seasons without a playoff berth, and in that time we've seen seven coaches, I don't know how many QBs, two owners, four or five GMs, The only thing that's been at all consistent over that time frame is the fans.

So I blame you. !@#$ off, and maybe we'll see the playoffs.

I blame you. So....this is akward lol

Unless u love pain....time to hit the road?

I blame you. So....this is akward lol

Oh...this is definately Tom's fault in some kind of way

I just cant for the life of me say what it is.....:)

but....all you johnny come lately's.....31 other teams to root for

Unless u love pain....time to hit the road?

I must love pain lol. Was talking to someone today,and was like the the last time the Bills made the playoffs I was 19. He was like dude,aren't you like 35. The joy of being a bills fan lol

Edited by mob16151

I will allow the kids and casual fans here to go on and on with "it's just one game", or "Hey, we just need one guy to", etc etc etc....

To those of us who have been around a while.......the manner in which we played this game has us more bent out of shape than the actual Loss itself.

and the fact that this is just more of the same

Well, if,you want a defensive minded HC you could poach ole Wade Philips.

He seemed to do good with the players he inherited last year.

Go after Belicheck and offer him 20 million a year. Take the tampering fines,lose of draft picks ,etc,etc,he's worth it

My plan is simple

Let football people that know more then you sort it out......

We are in year 2 of a new ownership.....since you dont have a damn clue of how to fix it.....let Pegula do it.

John, you are tireless, and you're right that one game is too early to panic. The problem is that this one game was entirely consistent with what we saw last year, and the year before that, and so on. And to make matters worse, there is not a scrap of evidence that the Pegulas know how to fix it. None.

John, you are tireless, and you're right that one game is too early to panic. The problem is that this one game was entirely consistent with what we saw last year, and the year before that, and so on. And to make matters worse, there is not a scrap of evidence that the Pegulas know how to fix it. None.

Year 2

And I dont agree that yesterday was like last year.

The offense was absolutely horrible last year.....last years offense looked much better.

but

There were contributing factors. I need to see a trend of bad Tyrod Taylor before I pass a judgement there....it was one game.

Year 2

The offense was absolutely horrible last year.....last years offense looked much better.

but

There were contributing factors. I need to see a trend of bad Tyrod Taylor before I pass a judgement there....it was one game.

Well, the defense had some very good games last year too, and the offense had some stinkers. What I meant is the awful penalties and the general impression of an unprepared, out-coached football team.

And by the way, Baltimore is a good team and that is not an easy place to win. But still...

Edited by mannc

Year 2

but

That is what Pegs says about the drought

This is ridiculous. 1 game against a pretty damn good football team and everyone is running for the hills. Talk about whacked senses of reality.

Except they aren't that good. And the Bills have a history of "it's only 1 game" problems.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Pegs seemed to have fixed the Sabres

For the record, i am all for the tank. I just do not see a path to the playoffs with NE in the division, which means wild card at best. Throw in we play the AFC North and NFC west, arguably the two best divisions in football...just do not see a path there.

Tanking is not necessary if we keep playing like this.

But, tanking is not about just getting the top pick, but accumulating several picks and having assets. Look at what the Browns are doing, and i am jealous of the Browns. Why i said i was nervous about locking up Gilmore...we have seen a commitment to failed core in this town before, just on the ice instead the field. Fear we may be there with this team

Anyone who says tank it is INSANE... then we would get a draft pick like Luck or Wentz!!!! Who wants that anyways...?

:flirt:

Having said i want the tank..it amazing to me how everyone was gushing over Wentz as he played quite possibly the worst team , personnel wise, in the NFL in the last 30 years. Lets see him play a team trying to win before we proclaim him great.

I will allow the kids and casual fans here to go on and on with "it's just one game", or "Hey, we just need one guy to", etc etc etc....

To those of us who have been around a while.......the manner in which we played this game has us more bent out of shape than the actual Loss itself.

That's me..this game was disturbing on many levels. Maybe just me, but i think Rex was actually okay with the result..after all he told everyone his D would respond.

Pegs seemed to have fixed the Sabres

not sure we are there yet..but lets hope.

Edited by plenzmd1

Ravens did not look like a quality football team yesterday. I'd be very surprised if they won more than 7 games.

To clarify: i didn't mean to insinuate that I disagreed with the point that the Ravens are garbage. Rather, I was :lol: at a guy who called me a troll for saying the Bills would lose this game.

Exactly.

That explains your vociferousness and apparent smug pleasure when they lose. :D

Dude almost got himself killed by a pair of serial redhead twins Skyping from San Diego and you're surprised he is what you see as smug about a football team? He probably wants us to keep Rex's defensive scheme because of some pent up childhood guilt he harbors.

Dude almost got himself killed by a pair of serial redhead twins Skyping from San Diego and you're surprised he is what you see as smug about a football team? He probably wants us to keep Rex's defensive scheme because of some pent up childhood guilt he harbors.

I owe you my life, mang. :cry:

There are 13 other cities today saying the same thing...lol

Imagine living in Phoenix, Dallas or Indy.

but they dont have NE team in their divisions. That team went on the road, without its two best players, and beat one of the supposed 3 best teams in the NFC.