Food / Condiment that you just can't eat

/dev/null

Reading thru the McDonalds thread I saw somebody mentioned that they put mushrooms on their burgers. Which to me is :sick: So i was going to make a comment, but instead of derailing that thread maybe start a new one

Anyone else have foods or condiments that you just cannot eat?

For me it's mushrooms. The thought even makes me queasy.

I can eat food made with mushrooms or with cream of mushroom, but i will just pick them out. Except mushroom pizza, i can't eat that because the taste gets saturated into the cheese.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ketchup.

The smell makes me gag. I can't even sit next to someone who has it on their plate.

This is a real problem because almost every burger automatically has it. I have to make sure they leave it out, but many times they don't. I often have to give the burger to someone else, which is why I am forced to order chicken sandwiches when out with friends, or risk going hungry.

Reading thru the McDonalds thread I saw somebody mentioned that they put mushrooms on their burgers. Which to me is :sick: So i was going to make a comment, but instead of derailing that thread maybe start a new one

Anyone else have foods or condiments that you just cannot eat?

For me it's mushrooms. The thought even makes me queasy.

I can eat food made with mushrooms or with cream of mushroom, but i will just pick them out. Except mushroom pizza, i can't eat that because the taste gets saturated into the cheese.

I like mushrooms. But mushrooms at McDonalds...............NOOOOOOOO!

Like some others guacamole is a big no, not a fan of olives, there are certain dishes where I absolutely love onions and on other things I would not eat them. I hate them in a salad. They make some soups awesome.

Tartar sauce is gross.

If I were coming to the opener this list would come in handy. But I'm not so never mind.

BTW I can't believe some of the things you guys won't eat. :doh:

I know, right? Black beans?

I like tomatoes everywhere except when sliced and put in a sandwich.

Can't explain it. Don't have to.

Brussels sprouts are nasty, too.

And capers should not be put into food dishes.

Garden tomatoes sliced with s&p? I have to agree that most restaurant tomatoes are not good.

Guacamole can be great...sometimes it's not.

I know, right? Black beans?

Garden tomatoes sliced with s&p? I have to agree that most restaurant tomatoes are not good.Guacamole can be great...sometimes it's not.

Sliced tomato is delicious. Just not in a sandwich.

I'll give you another one: there should never be any raisins in baked goods. Never.

I hate fatty steaks. Everyone loves ribeye. I'm a strip man. I'd even choose a nice sirloin before ribeye.

Sliced tomato is delicious. Just not in a sandwich.

I'll give you another one: there should never be any raisins in baked goods. Never.

Oatmeal raisin cookies?