the Myles Jack Irony

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao. 6 tackles in 4 games is a promising start? I had such high hopes for this kid. I hope he turns it around.

He played 8 snaps on defense prior to last Sunday. I saw the game (I generally watch every game each week)--he was instinctive, active, and made some nice stops.

• 1 month later...

Hmmmmmm....

Myles Jack in 10 games: 16 tackles, no sacks.

Shaq Lawson in 4 games in which he played limited snaps while getting back into game shape: 6 Tackles, 2 sacks.

Who the heck cares about Myles...hes done nothing despite being healthy, having a whole offseason, and playing on a bad team that desperately needs his impact. Shaq has already outperformed him despite playing limited snaps in only 4 games after missing most the offseason, more than first half of this season so far, and having to get into game shape.

Bills WIN

Hmmmmmm....

Shaq Lawson in 4 games in which he played limited snaps while getting back into game shape: 6 Tackles, 2 sacks.

Who the heck cares about Myles...hes done nothing despite being healthy, having a whole offseason, and playing on a bad team that desperately needs his impact. Shaq has already outperformed him despite playing limited snaps in only 4 games after missing most the offseason, more than first half of this season so far, and having to get into game shape.

Bills WIN

It's very early.

But Shaq Lawson is going to miss 8% of his rookie contract! Whaley doesn't know what he's doing, omg. Whaley should be thinking of the present rather than the future! What was the medical staff thinking?!?! fire them all!!

That was a 100 page thread wasn't it? I can't believe it was such a giant freakout.

Edited by What a Tuel

Hmmmmmm....

Bills WIN

But it's ironic...

It rots my socks to see Myles "big draft risk, knee injury" playing for the Jaguars tonight while our top 2 draft choices languish in the infirmary.

That is all

Repeat after me please. The Bills are the greatest. Rex is the greatest. Doug is the greatest. Russ is the greatest. Terry and Kim are the greatest. Tyrod is the greatest. Sammy is the greatest. The pegula dog is the greatest. Stephon is the greatest. If you cant say all or part of that then you clearly have an agenda or you simply just dont know the game.

Repeat after me please. The Bills are the greatest. Rex is the greatest. Doug is the greatest. Russ is the greatest. Terry and Kim are the greatest. Tyrod is the greatest. Sammy is the greatest. The pegula dog is the greatest. Stephon is the greatest. If you cant say all or part of that then you clearly have an agenda or you simply just dont know the game.

Please

Is there a single fan on this board that acts that way?

That...wasn't exactly my first thought

:lol:

By the way, have a great thanksgiving, e

Oh for sure ! My Favorite Holiday. You too.

Matter of fact.

I wish everyone a wonderful, fantastically excellent and fine and good Thanksgiving with Family and Friends. and the dogs and cats too if ya got 'em.

Thanks Mr Bandit !!