EJ Manuel

That's what he is. He's very raw. The game comes naturally to him though. Everything is fluid. He just doesn't really know what he's doing and has accuracy issues. He's 2 years away but his ceiling is high. Cardale is comfortable in the pocket which young QBs rarely are.

Game comes naturally to him but he doesnt know what he is doing ? :lol:

I can't say what the Bills are thinking, but I can't believe they'd expose him to waivers. Not under any circumstances at this point.

Showcasing him for a trade to the Vikings :pirate:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I'm with Tasker. If a team offers two firsts, or a first and a second for EJ, I think we have to seriously consider it.

My point is to find out how bad the Viqueens or anybody else wants him. I need a backup QB this season, so the offer to trade him has to be ridiculously in the Bills favor, or else I keep EJ, let him leave in FA, and then get my 3rd or 4th round compensatory pick.

wasn't thinking about comp picks, but would we really get that high of a pick?

For all of those out there, myself included, who ever relished after the back up QB job, because it was such a cakewalk to hold a clipboard for a couple mil per year.... You do have to endure that one, total arse kicking per year called preseason game 4 second string o line.

LOL. This

EJ is horrible that is all (cue he had to play with backups .... and he is a backup so ... )

Yes Cardale is yrs away (maybe) and horrible too, Whaley just sux at QBs

I'm with Tasker. If a team offers two firsts, or a first and a second for EJ, I think we have to seriously consider it.

Consider it? It should be a done deal, I'd do backflips for one 1st.

EJ is horrible that is all (cue he had to play with backups .... and he is a backup so ... )

Now this is pure irony coming from you.

EJ would be gone so fast that he's head would spin. Probably develop vertigo and windburn.

Consider it? Hell, we'd take it in a nanosecond and hope to pick up a decent backup from the scrap bin.

But I don't believe that offer would ever be made, and certainly not at this point. EJ would have to play in the regular season and put up a good showing, and probably more than once.

I didn't see the game (a blessing apparently). Was Cardale that bad?

I wouldn't say he was that bad, as I would say he looked exactly as advertised: a strong natural athlete with minimal game experience, very raw but with some good natural instincts for football. There's no way he's ready to be a backup in the NFL.

Edited by Hopeful