EJ Manuel

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying he is EJ 2.0 at this point.

Doubling down instead of owning it, huh?

No, that's not what I'm saying, and anyone that's watched the two players can see the obvious differences.

EJ started 30 games in college (including 4 bowl games) across 4 seasons, and was a career 67% passer; Cardale started 8 games across 2 seasons (1 bowl game) and was a career 62% passer.

One of them ran an offense with some pro-style facets to it; the other ran Urban Meyer's offense.

EJ has played against 1's and 2's this preseason, has lead 5 scoring drives, and has looked slightly improved from where he was least year; Cardale has played exclusively against 3's and has lead a total of 1 scoring drive while completing fewer than 50% of his passes.

You were wrong about Cardale because you chose to base your opinion off of the fact that you don't like EJ. Thankfully, our coaches are not so misguided.

Edited by thebandit27

Sullivan seemed unnecessarily personal and nasty in the linked article. I get that he is normally a sour puss because he has never been with a woman, but this had a little extra zing. It's pretty unprofessional.

Sully has gone off the deep end. He said EJ should not even be on an NFL roster. Absolutely roasted Whaley for Sammy and for "lying" about Shaq's injury. Even on the Sully scale, this was way bitterman.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

It is apparent to me that Sully is just riding it out at this point. He used to be a good writer but now I think he is mailing it in to retirement.

Sullivan seemed unnecessarily personal and nasty in the linked article. I get that he is normally a sour puss because he has never been with a woman, but this had a little extra zing. It's pretty unprofessional.

What is less than "phoning it in"?

That is even substandard based on Sully's very low standards.

Tasker is off his rocker. No 2nd string QB in the entire league could command that kind of compensation.

Hi Per Bow Lay by the Tasker!

It is apparent to me that Sully is just riding it out at this point. He used to be a good writer but now I think he is mailing it in to retirement.

Which can't come soon enough. He's a bitter man who writes like he has a bad case of hemorrhoids and he's being forced to sit on them while he types. His world is filled with bile like what he probably throws up into his mouth whenever anything good happens WRT The Bills.

Doubling down instead of owning it, huh?

You were wrong about Cardale because you chose to base your opinion off of the fact that you don't like EJ. Thankfully, our coaches are not so misguided.

Old school blindly fell hard for Cardale after one completion. At least he didn't praise Jordan Palmers footwork so he's got that going for him. Edited by Ryan L Billz

Old school blindly fell hard for Cardale after one completion. At least he didn't praise Jordan Palmers footwork so he's got that going for him.

Hey, I think Cardale has all the tools to be a better QB than EJ, so I can't fault anyone for being excited about him.

I cannot possibly fathom, however, how anyone could look at his game performances and think he's ready to play in the NFL, let alone ready to overtake a guy that's started and won games in this league.

EJ is horrible that is all (cue he had to play with backups .... and he is a backup so ... )

Yes Cardale is yrs away (maybe) and horrible too, Whaley just sux at QBs

Consider it? It should be a done deal, I'd do backflips for one 1st.

Yes we should trade EJ for John Skelton! No idea why Whaley does not have you on his speed dial for figuring out which QB to draft.

I do not see why Sullivan's choice of sex partners, even if they are non-human, should be added to this conversation.

Every O-lineman who blocked for EJ vs Detroit last night was cut today.

None of them would have been cut if EJ had not been QB!