EJ Manuel

Some of you think that he will always be a backup or out of the NFL in a couple years. I wanted to show QBs that were like Manuel, that people gave up on and turn out to be productive starters in the NFL. Also wanted to show QBs that were consider franchise Qbs one year like Kaepernick, and then turn up fighting for roster spot know. Manuel could turn out to be a starter and Taylor like Kaepernick could be fighting for a roster spot couple years down the road. Not going to say it will happen, but you don't know. Cousin I put in there because he bad two years ago. I think he was behind Griffen and McCoy. 29 tds latter he is a starter.

It could happen, sure it could. I did point out if you read my post that Fitpatrick had just had the best year of his career aged 33 in his 11th year on his 6th team.

The conversation was what do we think EJ's future most likely is. I think it is as a bounce around back up.... but I am not claiming to know that and be able to see the future... just that is my projection.

Where do you realistically see EJ in 2020 for example?

Edited by GunnerBill

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh WOW!

I just looked at the best dressed photos for this week and I am changing my view on EJ. He is the best Quarterback the Bills have ever had and should immediately be installed as the starter.

EDIT: I also immediately revoke anything bad I have ever said about him.

Edited by GunnerBill

Oh WOW!

I just looked at the best dressed photos for this week and I am changing my view on EJ. He is the best Quarterback the Bills have ever had and should immediately be installed as the starter.

Oh wow.

Nobody has said anything that you could argue about in a while so you decided to start one yourself.

Oh WOW!

Seeing EJ wear the Arsenal jersey validates that EJ is great guy, sensible, and has good taste.

Go Gunners!

P.S. Tyrod and Cardale have a lot of character - I am sure their parents would be disappointed if they were anything other than Arsenal supporters.

Seeing EJ wear the Arsenal jersey validates that EJ is great guy, sensible, and has good taste.

Go Gunners!

P.S. Tyrod and Cardale have a lot of character - I am sure their parents would be disappointed if they were anything other than Arsenal supporters.

sod their parents..... I will be VERY disappointed if they are anything other than Arsenal supporters.

It could happen, sure it could. I did point out if you read my post that Fitpatrick had just had the best year of his career aged 33 in his 11th year on his 6th team.

The conversation was what do we think EJ's future most likely is. I think it is as a bounce around back up.... but I am not claiming to know that and be able to see the future... just that is my projection.

Where do you realistically see EJ in 2020 for example?

I haven't been in the conversation, but I see EJ as starting for some other team than the Bills in 2020.

I think it's more likely he's out of the league than starting.

I think that this is probably true. There is a chance of either happening. Teams aren't looking to rehab a guy to make him their starter. If they are not happy they will just draft a guy. He will have to have a pretty nice run of starts to have any chance. Even still guys like that are not on the top of anyone's list. Teams aren't thrilled about having to start RG3 or Blaine Gabbert. It happens in a few cases but those teams are at the top of the line for the next hot prospect. If EJ has a starting job in 2020 it is almost certainly a situation like that.

Watch the game and see how many plays were his fault. Wrs dropping balls. The oline getting blown up every play. Penalties wiping out tds and big plays.

He is a flawed qb. But I've never seen a qb so unfairly criticized in my life. EJ was one of the reasons it was even a decent game.

yeah I was at the game and EJ was a total gamer, totally focused, playing with shlubs like Dez Lewis and Greg Little who can't f ing catch well thrown balls. he was consistently rallying the team of nobodies and would have won the game had the refs not called a bogus PI on Little in the end zone . Plus he played with schlubs vs. Redskins starting D into the 2nd half . Pray that Glenn and Cogs are OK.

I'm an EJ fan. Had he not gotten himself blown up as a rookie in that Thursday night Browns game he might still be the starter and Marrone/ Schwartz might still be around. Not sure if that's better than what we have now, but it wouldn't have been any worse , at least up to now....

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore