Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really getting hard to like this team. What a joke this guy is. Remember just one year ago, while facing a suspension for being stupid he was all pissed about not getting a contract extension and throwing a fit. What a class A as#ho##

Hey Rex- great how we won the off season. What a joke.

Ironic he also wanted Brady to play in week for so he could feel the glory of beating him. Now he won't be there either. I swear some of these players are children who think they are men. How pissed would you be if you were the good guy player who has to defend these jerks.

NEXT UP- the Marcell Apology tour. "I'd like to say I'm sorry to the fans, my teammates, the Paglas and the Coaching staff-blah blah blah."

Save it.

Edited by davspo

@AdamSchefter

With Karlos Williams and Marcell Dareus suspended, Bills now will be subject to steep fine based on remittance policy.

The Dallas Cowboys face a fine of at least $250,000 for having three players who are suspended for part of the upcoming season, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
The fining system was put in place in order to hold teams accountable for taking on players who violate any of the leagues policies. The amount of the fine is equivalent to 25% of the suspended players’ salaries.

Stupid, out of touch, sure. Yet, it is still against the rules. No excuses.

I liken it to speeding. A lot of people speed and don't think twice about it. But don't be mad at the law when you knowingly broke it.

Doing illegal and harmful drugs is like speeding? Is murder like embezzling? There are degrees dude.

It's really getting hard to like this team. What a joke this guy is. Remember just one year ago, while facing a suspension for being stupid he was all pissed about not getting a contract extension and throwing a fit. What a class A as#ho##

Hey Rex- great how we won the off season. What a joke.

Ironic he also wanted Brady to play in week for so he could feel the glory of beating him. Now he won't be there either. I swear some of these players are children who think they are men. How pissed would you be if you were the good guy player who has to defend these jerks.

You know nothing about him. And I bet you won't trade positions with him either.

Weed is legal in two states and prescribed by doctors all over. I'm not advocating for it, but get with the times.

Is NY one of those 2 states?

Stop making excuses for weed. Just because it has stoners lobbying for it to be legal does not make it right. It is also against the NFL's rules. If he has straightened his life out and got off the pot and is suspended for missing a test I sort of feel bad for him. Even if he is smoking I understand his addiction might be tough to kick but he has to look out for himself and his income. That is a lot of money to piss away so he can get his fix. That in another self is proof that pot is tough to kick.

Is NY one of those 2 states?

Stop making excuses for weed. Just because it has stoners lobbying for it to be legal does not make it right. It is also against the NFL's rules. If he has straightened his life out and got off the pot and is suspended for missing a test I sort of feel bad for him. Even if he is smoking I understand his addiction might be tough to kick but he has to look out for himself and his income. That is a lot of money to piss away so he can get his fix. That in another self is proof that pot is tough to kick.

Take your nonsense to PPP

So much for All In. This is some selfish ****!

Even Rex's staunchest supporters couldn't have bought the "all in" crap because clearly his finger is not on the pulse of the team. For Pete's sake he didn't even check in on Henderson enough to know he was recovering from a disease and now he knows every player has bought in?