Julian Edelman Injury at Cheatriots Camp?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From everything that went on in this thread the the important thing for me to take away is that the title had cheatriots in it the whole time and I just continually read it as patriots. Either you guys say cheatriots too much or i've just created a simile in my mind for the two words to mean the same.

From everything that went on in this thread the the important thing for me to take away is that the title had cheatriots in it the whole time and I just continually read it as patriots. Either you guys say cheatriots too much or i've just created a simile in my mind for the two words to mean the same.

Weird. I didn't even notice that I was doing the same thing until you pointed it out.

+1000

Do *Pats "fans" even know they had a team before the year 2000?!

For the billionth time the Patriot love fest started with Bledose, Kraft and Coates. They went to the super bowl in 1997 and luckily Desmond Howard and company made that a forgettable experience.

Unless Tom Brady changed his name to Julian Edelman, there's no way this thread deserved 10+ pages.

You should all be ashamed.

It's been more of a pissing match and joke thread part the first two or three pages. Unless you read the whole thing, you would know that.

You mean 22 years straight sold out home games?

What year would that make it on your people's calendar?

And just a few years before that, they had less than 20,000 season ticket holders, in a city probably about 5 times the size of Buffalo.....

And just a few years before that, they had less than 20,000 season ticket holders, in a city probably about 5 times the size of Buffalo.....

Wow, crappy football teams=more TV blackouts? And years of crappy teams followed suddenly by record season ticket sales with the arrival of a new owner?

What happened to blackouts at the Ralph after the Bills SB runs?

Wow, crappy football teams=more TV blackouts? And years of crappy teams followed suddenly by record season ticket sales with the arrival of a new owner?

What happened to blackouts at the Ralph after the Bills SB runs?

It wasn't the arrival of a new owner--it was winning. Biggest bandwagon fan base in sports, as we'll see as soon as Brady retires (or, hopefully, even before then--it would be nice to see some payback for things like his love of blowing out opponents (read his Esquire interview from a few years back)).

We both know that the Bills could consistently put a loser on the field and still not dip below 30k in season ticket sales, once again, in a city about a quarter the sour of Beantown.