Reggie Ragland to have knee surgery; out for season

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then the ryan bros will be back in 17 for continuity sake even though unproven nfl rookies got injured, and missed some time

the injury narrative will be sold again to ownership. And bringing the HC back will have zero effect on ticket sales. So all is well.

But Tyrod needs to stay healthy for at least 16 games or it will get ugly fast.

I'm with you, man! Fire the Ryan Bros now! In fact cut Ragland and Lawson too. That'll teach them for getting hurt.

Injury narrative?

I know the Rex Haters don't want to admit it, but we did have injuries to key players last year.

Carry on with your hate . . . .

HATE? It's a game. So hate might be a tad harsh IMO. Do I think the ryan bros can win a Lombardi? I don't but that's an opinion. It's not hate man. It's valid just like anyone who thinks otherwise.

Last Year his team had no discipline, gameday clock management was horrid. No 2 minute offense, they at times seemed unaware of the clock! 2nd most penalized team in the NFL I believe.

Blame placed on a DE who did not buy in ( among other players) when the HC had many chances to pull and sit, or cut that player. That is on the coach especially since he boasted his D would be #1 not the #4 it ranked the year before. You know his standard big mouth boasting. LIke winning the offseason this year. really Rex we won exactly what?

It sucks Ragland got hurt, the other injury well Lawson simply didn't work out on a HUGE Whaley off the bus gamble imo. Maybe it's a bit premature to hail Two rookies as anything but what they are. Rookies needing too adjust to the pro game. As we know not every player no matter how hard fans want them too don't. And considering they have taken zero snaps in the NFL against even pre-season competition there are a lot of unknowns. I hope they pan out for Ryan's sake. But more importantly the fans of a friggn game.

As for key players injured last year.every team does, maybe not all to the extent the Bills had. But that tired excuse has been used a few times during this 16 year run of suck. Do you really think with a few less injury's last year that the team was poised to make a deep run? I Didn't.

Professional evaluation of Reggie Raglands partially torn ACL

Learn about ACLs, the grading scale of sprains, and get a likely prognosis for Ragland.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2016/8/8/12401518/professional-evaluation-of-reggie-ragland-s-partially-torn-acl?utm_campaign=buffalorumblings&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

A 16 game season is a long long grind

NONE of our injuries so far have been predicted to be out for year

The bills did a good job in bring in replacements especially at LB

None of Kyle, AW, Sammy, McCoy, Karlos, Gilmore etc etc were out for the year last year.

I want to know what's a good number, and do good numbers ever go bad?

How do you keep them good? Must they be refrigerated? Salted and smoked? Chaperoned?

Bad home environment is the leading cause of bad numbers. Sooner or later they stay hanging out with letters like X and Q. Then there's @. Your numbers start hanging out with @ there's no hope for them.