Buckeyes Top AP's List of All Time 100 Best CFB Programs

Gotta go with Alabama.

that is your opinion, but this wasn't based on opinion or votes. It is based on a point system as shown above - simply using poll rankings, times ranked #1, championships, etc.

That is Boom Herron in the pic btw

Edited by YoloinOhio

that is your opinion, but this wasn't based on opinion or votes. It is based on a point system as shown above - simply using poll rankings, times ranked #1, championships, etc.

Aren't poll rankings opinions/votes?

A lot of these programs haven't been good for many many years. The south definitely gets the majority of the talent but I'm glad Ohio State and Michigan have turned things around and are back in the mix. Too bad we don't have any good programs in the north east anymore

Is anyone actually surprised by this?

Never impressed by the OSU Woody Hayes era, especially when compared to Bear Bryant's Tide. I will give them credit though for stepping up and winning some big games in recent years that most thought they would lose.

Aren't poll rankings opinions/votes?

Yep.

Besides, the only poll that matters is the one at the end of the year.

I'll take Bama's 10 Championships to OSU's 5 every single time.

@AP_Top25

BREAKING: Ohio St tops AP’s first list of all-time best college football programs: http://apne.ws/2aiZBlF

#APTop100
Co33KHmWIAIusQd.jpg

Click bait. :lol:

I generally root against all of those programs so don't really care but it's Alabama by a lot.

For the big programs, being ranked means jack squat.

Championships determine the best programs in CFB, as is the case with most sports.

It takes a whole lotta' stuffing to make OSU look like Bama.

you in head to toe Jumpman gear yet? That move from adidas was clutch.

You know, I could care less about who designs the uniforms.

Just don't mess with the Maize & Blue design or mess with the helmet, and I'm happy.

I'm getting tired of all these teams changing the way their uniforms and helmets look. Just stay with your traditional look, please!

@AP_Top25

BREAKING: Ohio St tops AP’s first list of all-time best college football programs: http://apne.ws/2aiZBlF

#APTop100
Co33KHmWIAIusQd.jpg

I'm big 10 all the way doesn't Bama have 18 titles?

Also Michigan should be top 3.

proving that analytics are flawed B-)

Best thing for College Football was a playoff system. It was proven when Ohio State won, even though using the BCS, it would have been Alabama. I only wish they would go to 8. The best team wins in the end.

Im hoping for 32

A lot of these programs haven't been good for many many years. The south definitely gets the majority of the talent but I'm glad Ohio State and Michigan have turned things around and are back in the mix. Too bad we don't have any good programs in the north east anymore

been a long since the days of Yale indeed !

Just don't mess with the Maize & Blue design or mess with the helmet, and I'm happy.

I'm getting tired of all these teams changing the way their uniforms and helmets look. Just stay with your traditional look, please!

For the traditional powers they should be the same but for new school teams like Oregon it's cool.

what did you think about your coach's rap video? I was hoping it would make it into your monthly movie reviews! :) Edited by YoloinOhio

Click bait. :lol:

I generally root against all of those programs so don't really care but it's Alabama by a lot.

For the big programs, being ranked means jack squat.

Championships determine the best programs in CFB, as is the case with most sports.

It takes a whole lotta' stuffing to make OSU look like Bama.

Absolutely!

Many think Bryant was the best ever. Imo Saban is clearly superior to the Bear, and any coach in NCAA history. Not even close, but that's jmo.

I was unaware of such a thing.

He's crazy.

You can type anything, and I'll appreciate it! It's almost 3:00am here and I'm alone while my alarm or smoke detector is pissing me off. It's so loud I'm not sure where it's coming from! I'm siting here waiting for it to screech again. LOUDLY!

It has to be the alarm, a smoke detector on PED's couldn't be that loud. I'd might prefer a home invasion.....

Edited by Augie