Actors/Actresses you just can't watch...

LabattBlue

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA!!! for the longest time, i couldn't stand Nick Cage BECAUSE of raising arizona, something about that movie just grated on my last nerve, as did he...i got over it though

Nick Cage in anything but Raising Arizona.

I know this is going to get some sharp comebacks - Will Ferrell

I'm the best opposite of Hammersticks

I thought he was horrible in his early years. His roles were like bad SNL skits. It took me watching Anchorman about 5 times to really appreciate it, but that's it for his older stuff.

Talledega Nights and Step Brothers are absolute genius. I can't say the same for the sequel to Anchorman, it was unwatchable.

It used to be Robin Williams for me...but you can't say that these days. Loved "The World According to Garp", but otherwise, he always irritated the **** out of me.

It also used to be Matthew McConaughey for me, beyond "Dazed & Confused"...but then he had the "McCounaughsence" and started making really good movies/tv...though it looks like he may be back-sliding...

btw- all good choices so far, though I gotta admit, I have always had a thing for Gwyneth. I think she used to be a pretty decent actress early on, and I think she is super foxy...course, I always thought the same of her mom! But, if she never made another movie, it would be okay with me!

Edited by Buftex

Whoever plays House and any of the actors on the show Bones.

Will Ferrell is up and down. Definetly don't hate him.

Jim Carrey sucks hard. Funny faces aren't funny.

Jim Parsons. His face just looks so punchable.

Big Bang theory couldn't be much worse. That show is crap. Edited by Ryan L Billz

Your kidding right?

He is one of the best.

Have you seen the movie Half Nelson?

Absolutely brilliant movie

CBF

No I haven't. I watched some of Crazy Stupid Love and the combination of him and Steve Carrell made me hate them both. I have not seen Half Nelson, I don't think I have watched anything else of his.

No I haven't. I watched some of Crazy Stupid Love and the combination of him and Steve Carrell made me hate them both. I have not seen Half Nelson, I don't think I have watched anything else of his.

Oh ok that makes sense then.

He was nominated for an Oscar for Half Nelson. It's an indie movie about a drug addicted school teacher.

So good....

Also, Lars and the real girl is another amazing indie movie of his. Also, check out "Drive" So good.

CBF

this just made me realize who tops my list

Steve Carrell, hands down worst ever.

Seth Rogan isn't far behind

Edited by mrags

Oh ok that makes sense then.

He was nominated for an Oscar for Half Nelson. It's an indie movie about a drug addicted school teacher.

So good....

Also, Lars and the real girl is another amazing indie movie of his. Also, check out "Drive" So good.

CBF

Yeah I looked up Half Nelson after you mentioned it. It's in the 90's for approval ratings on RT, so for me that is a must watch. I will give him another chance, he is Canadian he can't be too bad. Right!?

Yeah I looked up Half Nelson after you mentioned it. It's in the 90's for approval ratings on RT, so for me that is a must watch. I will give him another chance, he is Canadian he can't be too bad. Right!?

haha ya I may be a bit biased but he truly is an amazing actor.

I liked him in Crazy Stupid Love but I will also admit that it fails in comparison to his other roles.

CBF