Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to quit saying nice things about players/team units. I gushed over Lawson. Torn labrum. I just said how happy I was with the RB corps. J. Williams gets a DUI and K. Williams gets a 4 game substance abuse suspension. Dammit.

The issues with Karlos were very predictable..........there was a lot of smoke on the guy coming out of FSU....drugs/domestic violence......... and that's why Whaley caught hell for drafting him initially.

But it's hard to put a good football team together without a few roster spots occupied by fearless knuckleheads........even Belichick knows that, which is why he had guys like Blount, Browner and Talib in recent years.

But here we are 7 months later and if they had to play a game Mike Gillislee would probably be the lead back again.

Despite attempts here to throw dirt on him........the RB room is still Gillislee's island until further notice..........Karlos is the still skipper and LeSean is still Thurston B.

Availability is the most important ability. :thumbsup:

But here we are 7 months later and if they had to play a game Mike Gillislee would probably be the lead back again.

Despite attempts here to throw dirt on him........the RB room is still Gillislee's island until further notice..........Karlos is the still skipper and LeSean is still Thurston B.

Availability is the most important ability. :thumbsup:

anigif_the-definitive-charlie-sheen-is-f

There's no chance Williams's BAL is 0.08. There will be no motion to suppress evidence granted in this case.

He refused a breathalyzer test. Hence no one knows his BAL. And right there you have grounds to delay/fight it.

I'm going to quit saying nice things about players/team units. I gushed over Lawson. Torn labrum. I just said how happy I was with the RB corps. J. Williams gets a DUI and K. Williams gets a 4 game substance abuse suspension. Dammit.

do us all a favor and become a huge Pats fan will ya

He refused a breathalyzer test. Hence no one knows his BAL. And right there you have grounds to delay/fight it.

Then he cannot prove he was not drunk, nor can he motion for suppression of BAC, like your example of Lynch.

So he is left with the arresting cop's report, a failed sobriety test and his ridiculous claim that he had only one beer 7 hours before his arrest. Why does the DA/judge allow a delay in this case?

Then he cannot prove he was not drunk, nor can he motion for suppression of BAC, like your example of Lynch.

So he is left with the arresting cop's report, a failed sobriety test and his ridiculous claim that he had only one beer 7 hours before his arrest. Why does the DA/judge allow a delay in this case?

By the same token, the DA can't prove he was drunk either. And the delay would come...by JW pleading not guilty, as his lawyer prepares to discredit the FST and the cop's report (his claim means absolutely nothing), if not claim it was profiling.

By the same token, the DA can't prove he was drunk either. And the delay would come...by JW pleading not guilty, as his lawyer prepares to discredit the FST and the cop's report (his claim means absolutely nothing), if not claim it was profiling.

WEO also said Shady was going to be sentenced to death ...so....

WEO also said Shady was going to be sentenced to death ...so....

You have to understand that when it comes to WEO and BIlls players, it's presumed guilty until proven innocent. Mostly because every case against a Bills player is clear-cut malfeasance. And they should plead guilty immediately to whatever charges are brought and never fight them.

Now it's profiling! Wow, I bet the DA has never had to deal with that case killer before!

The police report means "absolutely nothing" now as well? And discredit the FST--the DA will not know how to handle these novel DUI defense tactics. In fact, you no doubt will agree that that, in the state of Arkansas, there has never been a conviction without a BAL...

Anyway, if Williams wants to go before a jury with that story, good luck. His lawyer (notice how he said he contacted his agent, not a lawyer) will understand his chances in court, especially if he is a local. Remember, Williams admitted to drinking and then driving.

You have to understand that when it comes to WEO and BIlls players, it's presumed guilty until proven innocent. Mostly because every case against a Bills player is clear-cut malfeasance. And they should plead guilty immediately to whatever charges are brought and never fight them.

I've not recommended how they should plead or claimed they should not fight charges, only how weak or strong the case against them is and what i thought that would mean for them.

McCoy was never arrested. This was true because the guys he and his buddies stomped were "shady"/dirty cops that the DA was actually doing a favor by not charging the Pink Champagners.

However...

We heard you endlessly go on and on about how Dareus would not get suspended.

You endlessly droned on about how Marshawn Lynch would not be suspended in 2009.

Both were convicted and suspended.

You can excuse the skepticism that meets your predictions on this topic.

Discipline on this team is not what you'd call ideal.

It happens all over the league. You make it sound like just the Bills are affected by players getting in trouble and suspended.

Edited by nucci

All the players are human, no one is perfect. Buffalo news makes it sound like the Bills are the only team that has problems with its players.

Yep, Bucky is on his high horse this morning with an editorial destined for the trash can. Karlos Williams has ruined the Bills' "brand" -- good lord.