Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not see it mentioned.

Did Bills FO know this was coming ?

Spun it a bit into the weight gain story?

Can't believe it. -my single greatest fear regarding Karlos, realized. :(

That the concussions would take their toll ?

I did not see it mentioned.

Did Bills FO know this was coming ?

Spun it a bit into the weight gain story?

That the concussions would take their toll ?

The team is aware ahead of time of the suspension. Also, he was already in stage 2 of the program. So they knew he had issues. Now he's in stage 3.

McCoy is healthy

McCoy was being held out with a bad hamstring at OTA's...........so at last check, NOT healthy.

Considering the sensitivity to the subject of his health within the media......the fact that it was even mentioned as an excuse at an OTA rather than "just giving a vet the days off" says that the team isn't ready to declare him healthy yet.

That and of course the foot/hamstring/groin/knee injuries that sidelined him from OTA's till the end of the season in 2015.

But as far as I'm concerned I don't care about his "health" as an excuse.......at his age/mileage for a RB you don't get mulligan seasons.......you either play or you do not play. You perform or you do not perform.

You can't bank on veteran RB's to get healthier when they start nursing lot's of injuries like that.

not odd since clearly they are reading your posts, and simply replacing Shady. It's time.

Your call. :flirt:

You've been scooping the sh*t out of CB26 lately.......he might be a flash in the pan........I'm sure he has an excuse.

McCoy was being held out with a bad hamstring at OTA's...........so at last check, NOT healthy.

Considering the sensitivity to the subject of his health within the media......the fact that it was even mentioned as an excuse at an OTA rather than "just giving a vet the days off" says that the team isn't ready to declare him healthy yet.

That and of course the foot/hamstring/groin/knee injuries that sidelined him from OTA's till the end of the season in 2015.

But as far as I'm concerned I don't care about his "health" as an excuse.......at his age/mileage for a RB you don't get mulligan seasons.......you either play or you do not play. You perform or you do not perform.

You can't bank on veteran RB's to get healthier when they start nursing lot's of injuries like that.

Your call. :flirt:

You've been scooping the sh*t out of CB26 lately.......he might be a flash in the pan........I'm sure he has an excuse.

you forgot his ankle.

Incorrect. But facts have never been your strong suit during this crusade.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/205725/oops-rex-ryan-says-lesean-mccoy-has-ankle-injury-not-hamstring

Even so, it was bizarre to hear Bills coach Rex Ryan admit that he got it wrong last week when he told reporters which body part McCoy injured.

After McCoy sat out team drills during the final organized team activity open to reporters last Wednesday, Ryan said McCoy "just had a tight hamstring." As it turns out, that wasn't true.

"I've been telling you guys the wrong things about Shady," Ryan said Tuesday. "It's actually an ankle [injury], not a hamstring, so that tells you how much I knew. I should've said leg injury like the hockey version and we would've been fine."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/205725/oops-rex-ryan-says-lesean-mccoy-has-ankle-injury-not-hamstring

Even so, it was bizarre to hear Bills coach Rex Ryan admit that he got it wrong last week when he told reporters which body part McCoy injured.

After McCoy sat out team drills during the final organized team activity open to reporters last Wednesday, Ryan said McCoy "just had a tight hamstring." As it turns out, that wasn't true.

"I've been telling you guys the wrong things about Shady," Ryan said Tuesday. "It's actually an ankle [injury], not a hamstring, so that tells you how much I knew. I should've said leg injury like the hockey version and we would've been fine."

ankle, hammy, no matter. when a vet is held out of some, but not all, drills in OTAs, we should assume they won't be ready to play week 1. 4 months later. That is the lesson we must all learn. To keep up. Edited by YoloinOhio

My bad.......I missed the NEW injury. :doh:

Thanks? :lol: