Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about the twitter.

I follow him and he post the most immature sh*t. I actually took notice last season. Just posts a bunch of wacky, insecure, look at me type crap that comes across as totally immature and knuckleheaded. If I were an owner or a coach I'd sit down with this guy and ask him to remove himself from social media.

I just have a gut feeling about this guy that he's not going to change his ways. We have him for another 2-3 years so no way I'd cut him, but I just don't see this dog learning any new tricks.

Edited by Estro

Coming from you, I'd bet that's not just a wild guess. Ugh!

he is getting too bogged down in "fan" comments and now posting that when he scores he doesn't even want any cheers, etc. He needs to just get away from social media altogether and start focusing on football and self-improvement. Hopefully one of the players or coaches makes this strong suggestion to him.

I follow him and he post the most immature sh*t. I actually took notice last season. Just posts a bunch of wacky, insecure, look at me type crap that comes across as totally immature and knuckleheaded. If I were an owner or a coach I'd sit down with this guy and ask him to remove himself from social media.

I just have a gut feeling about this guy that he's not going to change his ways. We have him for another 2-3 years so no way I'd cut him, but I just don't see this dog learning any new tricks.

This. It's bad.

I think I've said about three or four times in this thread that Karlos' problem is between the ears. He ain't bright, folks -- you just hope he can surround himself with the right people to keep him out of trouble and he totes the rock for a few years.

Agree. I liked him after we drafted him but once i started reading his twitter stuff it turned me off. Posts a lot of cryptic things that can be misconstrued and and shows his insecurity with his relationships and job. Like everyone is after him. He's the kind of athlete that should not be on social media.

I think Karlos needs to shut down his Twitter account.

This thread got me looking to see which players use Twitter well, and Preston Brown just gained a world of new respect from me for his response to Karlos:

https://twitter.com/Karlos_29_SR/status/763194591524757504

Edited by thurst44

he insists it was not about that but the timing made it seem that way and it went downhill from there

Yeah I looked at his feed and couldn't make sense of it, looks like a bunch of gibberish with two or so "cryptic" tweets. I liked watching him play last year but I would imagine the organization is quickly losing patience with this knucklehead.

Yeah I looked at his feed and couldn't make sense of it, looks like a bunch of gibberish with two or so "cryptic" tweets. I liked watching him play last year but I would imagine the organization is quickly losing patience with this knucklehead.

The fact that he's not apologised or deleted anything makes me think the team are giving him the rope to hang himself.