TOD 7/14: What call do you remember going against the Bills?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I am going to say the Jaguars game is most significant. That PI call was awful, gave the jaguars another set of downs, and subsequently we lost.

Who knows what would have happened the rest of the year after going into the BYE week 4-3 instead of 3-4. Does Mario try a little harder? Does the defense rally after stealing that game back from Manuel delivering it?

We could be talking about a broken streak right now, and that's why it's significant.

Edited by What a Tuel

Honestly I am going to say the Jaguars game is most significant. That PI call was awful, gave the jaguars another set of downs, and subsequently we lost.

Who knows what would have happened the rest of the year after going into the BYE week 4-3 instead of 3-4. Does Mario try a little harder? Does the defense rally after stealing that game back from Manuel delivering it?

We could be talking about a broken streak right now, and that's why it's significant.

Helps that it's recent, but that came to me first and foremost. HORRIBLE, game changing call.

"Just give it to them."

This for sure.

As a runner-up, I'll go with the catch on the potential game-winning drive by Stevie Johnson against Cincinnati back in 2011 that somehow was ruled incomplete and then inexplicably ruled inconclusive on review

Pats/Bills, same year as the Music City Miracle. 4th and long, time running out and Bledsoe throws a Hail Mary. Its dropped, game over we win. Wait there is a yellow flag on the field. "Pass Interference" ball is placed on the 1yard line. Bledsoe throws to his tight end. Touchdown. Not only cost us the game, cost us the division, a bye and the Titians game would have been the bye week. Bastards

The Bills, no matter what they do. I love them!

Championship Game, 1988 season against the Bengals. Bruce Smith grabbed Boomer Esiason by the front of his jersey and yanked him down so hard the ref imagined Bruce grabbed him by the face mask. Fifteen yards kept the drive alive in a game we could have won.

And of course the "just give it to them" game.