Marcel is injured but how bad???

mrags

Ok. There's absolutely zero evidence to back this up and maybe that's something John Wawrow or someone in the inner circle can look into. You'll all just have to trust me on it.

A buddy at a Dr office waiting room personally witnessed Marcel walk out with a soft ace bandage type sleeve over Marcel's right hand/wrist/arm.

Ok inner circle people... Go to work.

Ok. There's absolutely zero evidence to back this up and maybe that's something John Wawrow or someone in the inner circle can look into. You'll all just have to trust me on it.

A buddy at a Dr office waiting room personally witnessed Marcel walk out with a soft ace bandage type sleeve over Marcel's right hand/wrist/arm.

Was it his Mongolian buffet scooping hand?

Rex said it was a thumb injury. "not serious."

jw

By chance can you confirm this is separate from mrags claim and he is still incorrect in his info?

It would probably be more comfortable for everyone; him included.

jw

I really want to believe this, John, but I will have to wait for Schefter's official medical report from that doctor's office.

GO BILLS!!!

jw

thanks JW

By chance can you confirm this is separate from mrags claim and he is still incorrect in his info?

It would probably be more comfortable for everyone; him included.

i was still correct. He is still injured. Regardless of how minor it seems

eh, he'll be fine

Okay, now that it's been confirmed that he had his hand amputated and will miss several months this season. Is it too early to call him a bust? :unsure:

By the way, how's his spleen? Inquiring minds want to know.

But it's actually a GOOD thing, because without that arm he'll be much lighter and therefore quicker.