Aqib Talib shot in leg at Dallas nightclub

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Talib was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after he and his mother were accused of shooting at his sisters boyfriend during a 2011 domestic dispute in Garland."

Who are these people?

these people are normal inner-city people. (I grew up on the east side of buffalo, and lived 4 years on the south side of chicago).

My baby mama is the youngest of nine. And they will posse up.

These people are people who just happen to have a family member who is excellent at pro football. But he and they are still the same people.

Edited by maddenboy

these people are normal inner-city people. (I grew up on the east side of buffalo, and lived 4 years on the south side of chicago).

My baby mama is the youngest of nine. And they will posse up.

These people are people who just happen to have a family member who is excellent at pro football. But he and they are still the same people.

most people don't realize that most athletes are no different. Just because they are famous and make millions doesn't mean things have changed or ever will at home.

most people don't realize that most athletes are no different. Just because they are famous and make millions doesn't mean things have changed or ever will at home.

True. A thug with money is still a thug, unless he takes the opportunity to see what else is out there. Many do, but unfortunately many don't.

Are the Denver sportswriters calling for the team to cut ties with him?

LOL- so true----where is the grainy video?

Has Rex been blamed yet? He has been to Dallas before--

Has Whaley been blamed yet? I will bet he scouted there-

What about Seantrell- was he MIA at that nightclub?

These situations are mind blowing. It's not even that these athletes get some kind of lottery ticket - although I understand it seems that way with the low percentage of a chance you have of playing pro ball - but they work so damn hard physically and mentally to earn the chance to play, so they have literally felt the pain of the work to get there. Then to be so willing to throw that all away at a nightclub.

LOL- so true----where is the grainy video?

Has Rex been blamed yet? He has been to Dallas before--

Has Whaley been blamed yet? I will bet he scouted there-

What about Seantrell- was he MIA at that nightclub?

Why hasn't Talib spoken to the media yet? Doesn't he understand that they want answers?

"Dad, tell us about the time you got to meet the President with your team after you won the Super Bowl!"

"Well, kids..."

@psmyth12

Update on Aqib Talib: He's expected to be released from the hospital Monday but won't be able to join the team for its trip to Washington.

Edited by YoloinOhio

"Dad, tell us about the time you got to meet the President with your tea after you won the Super Bowl!"

"Well, kids..."

@psmyth12

Update on Aqib Talib: He's expected to be released from the hospital Monday but won't be able to join the team for its trip to Washington.

Youre giving him too much credit. He probably doesnt know his kids.