Sanjay Lal on the WR Corps

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks CVM. This will have to wait till this evening for me.

i always dig when someone can share some of the high points, instead of just the teaser that it has good info.

if anyone wants to chime in with a couple of the insights the OP mentioned, i bet many would appreciate it.

Edited by NoSaint

Boy he really seemed excited about Hankerson, I always thought it would be sammy woods salas dez boykin with listenbee/goodwin as the bubble guys for 6th spot.

After hearing this I'd say Hankerson over Boykin if he had to pick today. Obviously a 100 days of practice til final cuts so it will be interesting.

Thanks Chevy. That was pretty interesting. I still think Sanjay sounds exactly like Christopher Walken :lol:

Also it was good to hear Brian Moorman on the broadcast with murph asking questions. I wonder if he is trying to get into radio?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Thanks Chevy. That was pretty interesting. I still think Sanjay sounds exactly like Christopher Walken :lol:

Also it was good to hear Brian Moorman on the broadcast with murph asking questions. I wonder if he is trying to get into radio?

Likely Brian Moorman is in area to support his charities and offered to join John Murphy.

Boy he really seemed excited about Hankerson, I always thought it would be sammy woods salas dez boykin with listenbee/goodwin as the bubble guys for 6th spot.

After hearing this I'd say Hankerson over Boykin if he had to pick today. Obviously a 100 days of practice til final cuts so it will be interesting.

Hankerson has the talent. It's staying healthy that's the issue.

The 11 receivers beyond Watkins and Woods are a who's who of undrafted and street free agents. Little, Hankerson, Boykin, and Salas have all played or been a roster member for at least 4 teams, so expecting them to magically transform into a competent third option is wishful thinking. The remaining 7 receivers have done almost nothing in the NFL.

Buffalo needs to work Clay into the passing game because after Woods there's very little.

So the sky is not actually falling?

Just trying to keep up here...

So the sky is not actually falling?

Just trying to keep up here...

But that's how they getcha!! That's the thing!! Just when they betcha getcha to think the sky ain't falling BOOM! The bottom of the floor of the sky just drops out. Sanjay Lal is brilliant at that. It's always a guy like Sanjay Lal. I bet that's not even his real name. Dude is a witch.

But that's how they getcha!! That's the thing!! Just when they betcha getcha to think the sky ain't falling BOOM! The bottom of the floor of the sky just drops out. Sanjay Lal is brilliant at that. It's always a guy like Sanjay Lal. I bet that's not even his real name. Dude is a witch.

Never trust a guy who picks a fake name like Sanjay.

The 11 receivers beyond Watkins and Woods are a who's who of undrafted and street free agents. Little, Hankerson, Boykin, and Salas have all played or been a roster member for at least 4 teams, so expecting them to magically transform into a competent third option is wishful thinking. The remaining 7 receivers have done almost nothing in the NFL.

Buffalo needs to work Clay into the passing game because after Woods there's very little.

Greg Little - Drafted in the 2nd round

Hankerson - Drafted in the 3rd round

Salas - Drafted in the 4th round

There's plenty of players in the league that have been average/good on one team, and largely forgettable on another. It won't be unprecedented if one of these nobodies play above expectations for us, and fills in for the spot Hogan/Harvin left, as far as production is concerned.

Greg Little - Drafted in the 2nd round

Hankerson - Drafted in the 3rd round

Salas - Drafted in the 4th round

James Hardy - 2nd round

Charles Rodgers - 2nd overall pick

Peter Warrick - 4th overall pick

Troy Williamson - 7th overall pick

David Terrell- 8th overall pick

Reggie Williams - 9th overall pick

All those guys were terrible NFL wideouts. Plenty more to list.