Sanjay Lal on the WR Corps

Be pleased to see Dez take a BIG step up.

Easley wont start the season i can imagine so someone gets that #6 spot

Salas will take the 3 or 4 spot imo

damn medical staff cannot even get THAT right

aaarrgghh

How about putting blame where it belongs? The Bills contract out web site to a company outside of WNY which often woefully maintains the site.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about putting blame where it belongs? The Bills contract out web site to a company outside of WNY which often woefully maintains the site.

Because i was just funning around. Blame, is a word i rarely have use for. Probably good i am not a rising middle manager.

@TBNSports

Leonard Hankerson hopes clean slate leads to role in #Bills offense. @TyDunne: http://bit.ly/1Ocj7Dp

CkYayyvW0AAvUKs.jpg

Some folks might be able to enjoy the honest battle going on at WR after Wood.

This is is great competition with all sorts of styles of players.

I like what the Bills are doing here. being overloaded at WR while at 90. I am sure some players will separate in time.

Hopefully enough guys step up that we can still field some decent WR's once the inevitable injuries pop up. Last year our WR's and RB's seemed to get dinged up more than usual.

Some folks might be able to enjoy the honest battle going on at WR after Wood.

This is is great competition with all sorts of styles of players.

I like what the Bills are doing here. being overloaded at WR while at 90. I am sure some players will separate in time.

Wow.......calling this a great competition? :lol:

"Honest" would be that a bunch of flawed vets who've been cut/waived by other teams and a few guys that haven't shown a lot.......most not even at the college level they were at............. all competing for the #3 WR spot on an NFL team........a near "starter" position on a lot of teams.

The best part of the competition is that the Bills might be able to get away with a lot more 2 WR sets than most teams.

It's sketchier than it is great.

Hopefully enough guys step up that we can still field some decent WR's once the inevitable injuries pop up. Last year our WR's and RB's seemed to get dinged up more than usual.

Rex was asked if anyone had separated from the "bunch" yet.

He said not yet. I would be glad to see someone like Lewis to rise up.

Still thinks Salas is going to make the team. Rex has him returning punts, per Rex.