Corey Knox would "die" for another chance to play for Bills

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/24805/ex-bills-player-held-sign-pleading-for-second-chance-would-die-for-it

"I stood out there for two hours until the cops came," Knox recently told Fansided.com. "I had frost all over my face, my arms were beet red and I was frozen, but I didnt care because I wanted [team president] Russ Brandon to see, I wanted [coach] Rex [Ryan] to see, I wanted [general manager] Doug Whaley to see, I wanted every single coach who came in that day to see that nobody in or out of that team wants it more than me and I know I got my message across."

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He feels like he didn't get a chance to prove himself last year and just wants a chance to get the pads on and earn a spot. They signed Felton and the Terminator and released Knox before camp even started. I don't think he's going to get a shot now that we have Gronk too. Maybe another team will see that and give him a call but all of the tryouts are done for this year so it's going to be hard at this point unless someone gets hurt

I applaud him for trying, but there are hundreds of guys who just don't make it due to talent. He was on the team for months so he had a fair evaluation. It's not like he just had a tryout for a couple of days like so many other UDFA.

This is exactly why college football athletes shouldn't make the NFL there career path. If they make it great, but they should be planning a real career, and if they make the NFL, great.