Famous Bills Fans?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan Burroughs, arguably the greatest current US wrestler, perhaps in the world. He is married to a Thomas sister, if I remember correctly.

He is fun to follow on Instagram, he's an amazing and inspirational person.

As of October 12, 2013 Burroughs is married to Lauren Mariacher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Burroughs

How is that again?

who?

Thurman's wife is a Mariacher. Wouldn't be surprising if the 2 ladies are related.

Huh? Explain

what part - Berman is a Jets fan - pretty straightforward - grew up attending Jets games. Says nice things about Buffalo - again pretty straightforward. Maybe he likes having his butt kissed by Bills fans.

Ok, I'd rather stick to the delusion Alyssa Milano is a Bills fan.

I thought Jim Carey was quoted as being a Bills fan. Remember how he made Buffalo the location for his movie where he was Bruce Almighty. I know he's Canadian, but thought he really liked Buffalo. I read it a long time ago in one of those celebrity magazines (sister in law reads that trash).

Christine Baranski (but she sometimes also roots for Pats, which is hard to fathom)

Christopher McDonald, prolific character actor who played the TV host in Requiem For A Dream, and was also the star of a bunch of Midnight Run sequels which apparently happened.

Christopher McDonald @Yesitschrismcd

BILLS PLEASE KILL Eagles ! In pats country now with Bills fans ! Life is good! McCoy is da Man! Doing the "Wipe Out Drum Solo" #BuffaloBills

We might not want to go out of our way to claim this one, but John Wayne Bobbitt.

Likewise, Timothy Mcveigh was also a Bills fan. Saw a pic of him in his cell on death row wearing a Bills sweatshirt. I had to look away.