UDFA Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cash first team all American, Sports Illustrated 39th ranked prospect and he is a UDFA. Also ranked first in pass rush grades and run defense grades amongst all FBS safeties. What the heck am I missing.

something is odd here! We need to bring him in.

Rex taking another guy with character concerns: http://m.chronicle.augusta.com/sports/college/2013-07-02/georgia-kicker-marshall-morgan-charged-boating-under-influence

Plus I know a friend of a friend who knows someone's cousin who saw him double dip his chip at a draft party. Not worth the risk!

He double-dipped? Who does that? Who are these people?

Seems like a few nice pick-ups, also amazingly there is no one in the thread saying "these guys will be LUCKY to make the team" :D

Let's hope that Doug and Co. grabbed few ballers this year! :beer:

Marshall Morgan is a legit kicker. He has a huge leg and is more than capable of taking the job from Carpenter in training camp if he is on his game.

Not with stats like 18-25 (72%) in FGs.

Edited by Doc

he only kicked 14 FGs last year? Seems low.

My bad. He was 18-25 (72%) and made all 38 of his XP attempts. Got those other stats from a (stupid) article.

Even still though, 18-25 isn't good enough.

Edited by Doc

Julian Whigham CB Syracuse
Glenn Gronkowski FB Kansas State
Eric Striker LB Oklahoma
Gary Chambers WR Arizona State
Jamison Lalk OL Iowa State
Bryson Albright DE Miami (OH)
Robert Kugler C Purdue
Ed Eagan WR Northwestern State
Marshall Morgan K Georgia
Justin Zimmer DL Ferris State

Apparently Jeremy Cash is negotiating with a bunch of teams right now which is the reason why he hasnt signed...For all you Cash fans out there. This UDFA kind of reminds me of when the Bills won the UDFA war with DaRick Rogers.

Apparently Jeremy Cash is negotiating with a bunch of teams right now which is the reason why he hasnt signed...For all you Cash fans out there. This UDFA kind of reminds me of when the Bills won the UDFA war with DaRick Rogers.

Thanks. Totally different situation but it is being highly followed because off the drop, Cash is a leader and a good man by all accounts. Just seems like 32 teams have classified him as a misfit that is going to need to change his body and or playing style to see the field.