RD 6, Pick 192: WR Kolby Listenbee, TCU

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at his profile, and what the Bills need this year, he's perfect. He's not Calvin Johnson, and I'd be looking for another option for next year most likely, but he gives us the one thing we didn't have last year: a deep threat down the sideline opposite Sammy.

No more single high safety safe to double up Sammy.

I was very happy about Ragland. And getting him made me better with Lawson in the first. Washington is tough because he's not the NT I thought we needed, but still possibly the best past rushing DT in the draft, so it can't hurt.

And yes, all I wanted was a guy to run verticals in 3 receiver sets so Sammy could do his thing

:thumbsup:

What's interesting is Rex and Whaley talking about putting fear in defenses by having Goodwin and Listenbee on the field at the same time.

Seriously, think of going 11 personnel with Shady, Clay, Sammy, Goodwin, and Listenbee...it certainly sounds intriguing.

I have the combine tivo'd and I am going back over Listenbee's run

- Ran with a DOUBLE SPORTS HERNIA

- That idiot coach brought him back after his initial take off in his first attempt.....his takeoff on that run was perfect

- runs a 4.4

I think he would have broke the NFL combine record and give him much kudos for running with that injury.

- That idiot coach brought him back after his initial take off in his first attempt.....his takeoff on that run was perfect

- runs a 4.4

I think he would have broke the NFL combine record and give him much kudos for running with that injury.

I didn't see his combine but I will say after watching his 10.03 100m race he didn't have a very good start. His come from behind speed was amazing in that race.

Edited by mrags

- runs a 4.4

That's what he said.

Seriously, think of going 11 personnel with Shady, Clay, Sammy, Goodwin, and Listenbee...it certainly sounds intriguing.

Absolutely. There's so much that can be done with the threat of speed. Imagine in that same lineup - Shady goes in motion and lines up in the slot and TT backs up into the shotgun. I'd imagine the defense would be like - what the $#$%.

It would remind me of how NE's offense is ran. It's not just routes - it's predetermined plays out of sets that they know can't be defended. Even if the gains are in small chunks it's aggravating to a defense because it's so difficult to deal with.

YA THINK

That's what he said.

Rex had an interesting comment about lining up the verts and Watkins drawing a safety.

paraphrased " if this guy beats the press you are not going to catch him. Do you really want to take that risk? "

just freekin awesome

Go Bills !

YA THINK

Rex had an interesting comment about lining up the verts and Watkins drawing a safety.

paraphrased " if this guy beats the press you are not going to catch him. Do you really want to take that risk? "

just freekin awesome

Go Bills !

Yeah, I heard that one. I'd say just line him up across from Sammy, put Woods in the slot, and say "go deep."

- runs a 4.4

I didn't see his combine but I will say after watching his 10.03 100m race he didn't have a very good start. His come from behind speed was amazing in that race.

Do bad starts in sprint races equate to bad starts off the line of scrimmage? I hope not.

GO BILLS!!!

Do bad starts in sprint races equate to bad starts off the line of scrimmage? I hope not.

GO BILLS!!!

technically? No. But it could very well mean that he has some real top end speed but not quick acceleration. So if that was the case, then yeah it would matter in the LOS

GO BILLS!!!

His sixty time is 6.67, same as goodwin, who no one says is slow off the line. 6.67 would have been 5th in this year's indoor nationals.