Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodell might be done with Deflategate but Deflategate isn't done with him!

Honestly, it might actually work out in the Patriots* favor if Brady sits the first four.

For one, Brady will be 39 when the season starts. History is not kind to 39 year old QBs.

The only guy I can think of who really lit it up at age 39 was Favre, who had one of his best seasons when he was 39 (he turned 40 in October of that season). However, he also took a physical beating and probably would have been seriously limited has the Vikings beat the Saints and gone to the SB. The next year he was awful, got hurt, and retired.

That was the ageless gunslinger Brett Favre.

Last season Brady took an absolute beating, because they never run the ball and teams started keying in on the short passes. Yes, he didn't miss a game, but he (like Favre in 2009) took a freaking beating most of the season and it really started to add up. NE* sports radio described him as "exhausted" toward the end of the season. He is now a year older.

If NE* goes 2-2 without him, or even 1-3, they will probably go 10-2 at worst in their last 12, which brings them to 11-5 or 12-4 at the end, which will probably put them right in contention for home field. They will have a fresher, more rested Brady with 4 games fewer hits, knockdowns, etc.

I hope his suspension is more than just a benching. He shouldn't be able to use the facilities at Foxboro, nor be allowed to have contact with any of the coaches (Oh honest Injun Mr. Commissionah - nobody's tahlked to poah Tommy boy at tall, the whole time he was in suspenshun!).

Those two other reprobate enablers should lose their jobs - again too.

Hope when he comes back the rust on him is so thick it'll take more than the Tin Man's oil can to get him working again.

I hope his suspension is more than just a benching. He shouldn't be able to use the facilities at Foxboro, nor be allowed to have contact with any of the coaches (Oh honest Injun Mr. Commissionah - nobody's tahlked to poah Tommy boy at tall, the whole time he was in suspenshun!).

Those two other reprobate enablers should lose their jobs - again too.

Hope when he comes back the rust on him is so thick it'll take more than the Tin Man's oil can to get him working again.

I have said it before and i will repeat it again here.

Pats will just drop him in his Cryogenic cylinder with some heavy HGH dosing leftover from Mrs Manning, tooth whitener and fresh set of Uggs , and then , wake him a week before the 5th game.

He will come out looking even younger and more annoying

Edited by 3rdand12

I have said it before and i will repeat it again here.

Pats will just drop him in his Cryogenic cylinder with some heavy HGH dosing leftover from Mrs Manning, tooth whitener and fresh set of Uggs , and then , wake him a week before the 5th game.

He will come out looking even younger and more annoying

more annoying for sure