Liberal Protests

B-Man

9 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Anything that gets posted online (text or videos) or printed and distributed could be, yes. 

And I am not sure why I am bothering, because it's highly likely that you aren't considering actually doing any leg work, but what specific media were you referencing? I would highly bet it's none of the sources I listed, because if it was you wouldn't be so lost.

I actually do follow a few of the names you listed, not because I agree with everything they say but because I like to to get as much information as possible from many different sources.

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Thousands protesting peacefully right now in Washington DC. How long until Barr sticks the cops on them, too?

Hopefully soon because the pillaging and violence that follows is getting old.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Thousands protesting peacefully right now in Washington DC. How long until Barr sticks the cops on them, too?

...if he knows you're in the front of the pack, IMMEDIATELY..............

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How many of these violent protests started out peaceful?  

...and how many skids of bricks were conveniently available for these "peaceful protests"?......in construction, we call it "material staging"......

9 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Peaceful or not, if still gathered and not dispersing I'm going to say about 6:45 PM.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Needle said:

Wanting to curb mob violence and protect citizens and property makes me a fascist? 

Wanting the attorney general to organize a police force to kick them out soon when they are protesting peacefully is pretty fascist but you do you

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Peaceful or not, if still gathered and not dispersing I'm going to say about 6:45 PM.

My guess as well

Wanting the attorney general to organize a police force to kick them out soon when they are protesting peacefully is pretty fascist but you do you

Yeah I don't think you have a clue what fascism is. How many other isms do you misuse? Does anyone take you serious in the real world? 

• Like (+1) 2

Yeah I don't think you have a clue what fascism is. How many other isms do you misuse? Does anyone take you serious in the real world? 

What do you call a regime who forcibly opposes peaceful protesters obeying the law?  

6 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Warren Zevo's other hero. Gooo Joe!!!!!

Create a problem decades ago, and now he has the solution. 

Warren Zevon's great white hope in the flesh. Joe put em in jail before, and after he gets elected, he'll do it again. A civil rights champion.

Edited by Reality Check
  • Like (+1) 1

What do you call a regime who forcibly opposes peaceful protesters obeying the law?  

No one has opposed peaceful protests. It has been going on for over a week without much restriction or push back. The violence that occurs when night hits has created a dangerous environment for everyone. Putting a curfew on it is a far cry from opposing. They will be welcomed back tomorrow.

Of course you know all this. You just enjoy the attention being a simpleton gets you. 

• Like (+1) 2

No one has opposed peaceful protests. It has been going on for over a week without much restriction or push back. The violence that occurs when night hits has created a dangerous environment for everyone. Putting a curfew on it is a far cry from opposing. They will be welcomed back tomorrow.

Of course you know all this. You just enjoy the attention being a simpleton gets you. 

Try the ignore button. It works for me.

Or you could remind yourself of his inspiration for immigration policy. Warren Zevon is all about border security and is anti-immigration. He just hates Mexicans because he is racist. Totally unacceptable.

...well on a positive note...TBD has tepidly weathered the storm of grade school being out since March and parents clueless as to where or what their youngins' post......yet our TBD vets have been tolerant (?) and mindful(?).....hats off!..........

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I made a simple point that just because the police can use force in dispersing crowds (in this instance protests we're referring to as generally all DC protests) doesn't mean that's the best course of action. And for the rest of the day I have responded to mostly comments that I have not made and the general aspersions as to why I have been silent in this thread on every other pertinent matter (because I don't spend as much time as I used to in this time suck).

This call out just cements the fact that no one bothered to read or comprehend my initial comment.

What bearing does your specific situation have on my point that I would consider retracting?

I can tell you now, DCRA isn't reviewing or issuing those permits in the current climate. That said, the police can still get a heads up and accomplish the same thing - and I believe that happened for a lot of the protest activities in DC and the surrounding areas (there was a sizeable march in Arlington, VA Sunday which was supported by Arlington PD). Based on the interview, it seems the police were not prepared or notified about the President's shtick and they were relatively disgruntled about it. Doesn't excuse any excessive behavior, but it's more understandable. There's also a lot of misinformation and sensationalizing going on from all sides, which just makes everything worse because people cling to the caricature of the enemy rather than the facts.

How are things in Houston?

• Like (+1) 1

I get the feeling we won't be hearing from the "Excitable Boy" for a little while. Run along Warren Zevon and better luck next time. The ghost of hypocrisy past has your number. Always has and always will. Oh, and aunt Feinstein has a message for you.

Well, that didn't take long. 

Edited by Reality Check
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Russia will never go away no matter how hard you try...

Neither will Santa Claus.  It's just something parents tell their children to make them feel good.

• Like (+1) 3